• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Took 7.5 hydrocodone and didn't feel anything

Chocolate covered

Greenlighter
I am a drug virgin haven't done anything ever and so I decided to take 7.5/325 mg hydrocodone. I got no effect what so ever besides laughing at random things but I always laughs at stuff like that and didn't feel anything different at all. I'm 210 pounds does that have an effect on It? I only wanted to try it to see what the feeling is like then I swore I wouldn't do it again. Should I do it again or would I get hooked and if so how much should i take? I also have 300 mg cimetidine should I do it with any of that?

Last edited:
Nah you shouldnt do it again. You tried it out and realized it's not all that great so keep the promise you made to yourself.

What you experimented with is essentially a "threshold dose". What does this mean? Well, it means that you essentially took enough of the drug to experience any effect whatsoever, but judging by your response to this dosage, one might guess that 20mg - 30mg Hydrocodone would be more appropriate if you're looking to experience the full-ride that Opioids have to offer.

^ and with that, if you dare to try it again, taking 3 of your 7.5/325s will leave you with a dose you might enjoy~

22.5/975. I make a pretty good attempt to not go over 1000mg of APAP in an hour.
(the 325mg in each pill is your APAP/Paracetamol, and exceeding 4000mg in 24 hours is kind of a nono)

I recommend just walking away from this experience assuming opioids aren't all that great... but it's hard for me to picture you not acquiring a taste for Hydrocodone once you get the warm euphoria in your chest.

You don't appear to be opioid naive, so maybe 3 of those pretty little pills will suit you.

Be safe o/ try to keep to your promise. :\

What you experimented with is essentially a "threshold dose". What does this mean? Well, it means that you essentially took enough of the drug to experience any effect whatsoever, but judging by your response to this dosage, one might guess that 20mg - 30mg Hydrocodone would be more appropriate if you're looking to experience the full-ride that Opioids have to offer.
Ok thanks for your responses I don't think I'll try it again, it's not worth the risk for something so subtle but so destructive and life threatening.

Your weight does Play a role. I would personally recomend a starter dose of 20-25 mg for your first time and to do it on an empty stomach so it can absorb faster, best of luck to you.