• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids took 4mg of dilaudid 2 hours ago, when is it safe to take my oxycontin?

RainDogtheCat

Bluelighter
So I came across some dilauid and thought I would try it out again(it's been awhile). I chewed up 4mg a couple hours ago and it seems to be working fine as a pain killer but I dunno doesn't really feel right and I would really like to take my oxycontin (40mg) However I have heard rumors that mixing dilaudid and oxy is a bad idea. When would it be alright for me to take my oxy? I mean i feel like i took a very light dose of dilaudid and I would only be doing 40 of oxy (I can do 80 and still be fine, ok tolerance) What do you guys think?

you will be fine, your mistake was taking that dilly orally they have terrible oral BA. you should have sniffed it. I would say you should be fine to take your oxy now. But then again I am not you so why would you trust a strangers advice about your life.

you will be fine, your mistake was taking that dilly orally they have terrible oral BA. you should have sniffed it. I would say you should be fine to take your oxy now. But then again I am not you so why would you trust a strangers advice about your life.

Ok obviously everyone is a stranger here just looking for "strangers" who have more knowledge and experience with opiates than i do. Not a very cool thing to say

I see you are inexperienced here. The point of what I said was not to be rude but to warn you about being quick to take the advice of someone you don't know. Granted I have been a member since 05. The next time you ask a question the answer might be from someone with even less time in the game than yourself, and that could do a lot of damage. Just things to keep in mind.