• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Took 400mg mdma white powder and felt little

Cdilly93

Bluelighter
So i have an all white powder that test good with my test kit, but ended up taking 4, 100mg within two hours and felt just a buzz, got frustrated and took 150mg of my old batch of mdma to finally start rolling, granted i did roll a bit harder than i normally would off of 150mgs, and got alot of the sides (eye wiggles, jaw, fuzzy night) but i feel like if all the 400mg kicked in i shouldve been dead practicly lol.. I guess my question is, how far can someone cut a powder to make it still come up as mdma (mind you it seriously went straight purple to basicly black) or possibly wouldve the 400mg worked just a very slow comeup? How much should i dose it next time, i was gonna try to bomb 300-400mg at once, but idk :/ haha

Last edited by a moderator:
How frequently have you been using MDMA? Could this have arisen due to tolerance? I'd strongly dis advise you to take 300-400mg at once, you don't know if it might kick in properly next time.

Cdilly...didn't you give this batch to your friend
200mg earlier last week with same results? I'm saying it's a bad batch. And very very little is needed to show
Up on a test. Why not try an acetone wash?

Cdilly...didn't you give this batch to your friend
200mg earlier last week with same results? I'm saying it's a bad batch. And very very little is needed to show
No i gave my friend my old good batch because i was unsure of this one seeing as how its straight powder.. But how far can "molly" be cut to still show up good on a test kit? And whats an acetone wash?

Pretty far actually I think. Next time when you have a very potent batch break of the tiniest piece you can manage, barely visible with the naked eye and drop that in reagent, you'll be surprised I think. It doesn't take much. I think, but this is just a wild guess I might be hugely wrong, that a 20/80 mixture would still fool a testkit. That's why they made it into a powder, producing a more consistent mixture and masking added cuts. An acetone wash is a process of cleaning MDMA of impurities and adulterants. Some MDMA is lost along the way but if you do it right you end up with very high purity product. See here for a good guide

Hey man so i ended up testing this batch with my marquise about 30 times haha, all the way from big piles to even single little specs of the powder, all the same reaction, dark purple and eventually black. I also found a pic on the web of "mdma" that mine looks EXACTLY like ( http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/14463687/fpart/all/vc/1 ) if u scroll down till the white powder with the chunk, thats what mine looks like, i even had a chunk or two like in the pic, have any of u ever had mdma look like that?. Do u think its safe to say its good mdma and i just didn't give it enough time to kick in? ( just to remind, i did 400mg dosed within 2 hours, got frustrated and took 150mg of different mdma and then started rolling HARD in about 30minutes after that)

Last edited:
150mg should have you rolling hard if you aren't doing it too frequently. Its probably heavily cut, or you need a break.

dilly...didn't you give this batch to your friend

an acetone wash is where you submerge your product in anhydrous acetone for a bit and it will pull off all of the impurities (that aren't hcl at least). There are some good teks around here, on how to do it, but it's really simple, and invaluable to avoiding situations just like the one you're in now.

I think, but this is just a wild guess I might be hugely wrong, that a 20/80 mixture would still fool a testkit.
That's why they made it into a powder, producing a more consistent mixture and masking added cuts.

for a positive test result you need a lot less mdma than 20%. my guess would be even less than 1%. you don't need a lot of a coloured substance to get a striking colour.

making powder to "hide" the cuts is the "low tech" way, but certainly not the only one. getting mixed crystals with mdma and cuts is a bit more labour-intensive but most of the nice crystals you see are also far from pure.

Just sounds SUPER cut to me. I had some that was straight white powder that tested up nicely but, ended up not even making me roll. I wont even buy it if its straight powder with no crystals anymore. Its almost always a sure sign that it was cut. But, then again I have heard of people cutting with salt or sugar to give a crystally appearance....

Just to update, i gave this batch another try last night with a buddy, we both took 200mg and rolled decently hard off that, alot different from my first experience with this stuff, may have just been a reallly long comeup the first time and i didn't wait long enough.

Is it possible to do an acetone wash on crystals? And can large crystals (30-150 mg per crystal) containe cuts and not just impurities?

can large crystals (30-150 mg per crystal) containe cuts and not just impurities?

yup. mdma is often cut with substances that co-crystallize with mdma, so you'll get nice and big "mdma" crystals "look pure", but only contain a small (or large if you're lucky) amount of mdma.

I'm sorry but if you took 400mg of mdma and you felt "little" then you took some real real bad bunk shit.

yup. mdma is often cut with substances that co-crystallize with mdma, so you'll get nice and big "mdma" crystals "look pure", but only contain a small (or large if you're lucky) amount of mdma.

Ya that's how crystal meth usually is cut in crystal form very impure

So if I'm going to do a wash, all I need to do is crush up my crystals - and follow the recipe? Or will the the substances that co-crystallize with mdma be impossible to wash out with an acetone wash?

So if I'm going to do a wash, all I need to do is crush up my crystals - and follow the recipe? Or will the the substances that co-crystallize with mdma be impossible to wash out with an acetone wash?
depends on which one(s) it /they is/are. ..

Remember that acetone wash washes only those impurities it comes to contact with. Ie. the finer you can crush the crystals, the more of the substance gets washed. Ie. stuff inside the crystal, beyond the surface will not get washed.
Crush, crush again.