• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Took 4 tabs of LSD, what should I expect long term?

squintz_252

Greenlighter
Yesterday I took 4 tabs of acid. The most I've ever done at once was two and eight lifetime tabs before yesterday. I dropped two tabs five days ago, then another two three days ago and then the four yesterday; totaling eight tabs this week and now twelve tabs over about three weeks. What should I expect long term as far as possible damage to my brain and mentality?

Also the tabs were like monopoly pieces if anyone has somehow came across the same supply of LSD. It's coming from *never any source discussion - read the rules* if that provides any info about the LSD I got.

--Squints

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi welcome to PD / BL :)

LSD does not damage the brain, it can change your psychology / mentality for a while though but that is not due to a form of damage. You just integrate having experienced those special states of consciousness.

You might wanna go on erowid.org and check the LSD section, they have info on myths and lots of other aspects that should clear up some concerns like these you might have.

(P.S. please read the rules - link is below in my signature)

If it was LSD then as others have said Zero damage, perhaps a new perspective on the world... not good or bad just new

Hopefully, you should expect a new perspective on life in a deeply positive and spiritual light. That's what I got from my first intense acid trip... That was nearly 20 years ago and I still smile when I think about that evening! Just gotta keep yo shit together and remember that everything that happens in your trip is just a manifestation of your subconscious. So don't freak out if things get a little "dicey". Good luck and Godspeed psychonaut!

A pretty heavy trip. Or you may experience some of the crap spouted already here like changed life perspective, one consciousness, new age jerk off shit. Put into perspective you just did a drug, it'll have an effect. Do enough drugs enough times and you realize all the new age life changing shit is just that shit. People with limited real life experiences talking crap about how "profound" they now find life. It can be interesting for personality disorders to "work through" difficulties with their psychologist. Can be good for people to deal with PTSD. Helps me after I've witnessed yet another client/patient pass and bagged and tagged them. Deal with enough death and all that new age bullshit quickly becomes apparent as being just that bullshit. Does help you work through emotional issues if your capable of doing so but you need to be a pretty damn strong willed individual in the first place.

Last edited:
What about short term effects, such as the following days? Headaches, hangovers, etc?

About how long should the trip last? I lost track of time and fell asleep almost 20 hours after dropping it.

How would drug combinations such as coke, weed, and alcohol affect my trip and day after?

I never advocate coke (not even the cola) but you should be fine the next day to get fucked up on whatever your heart desires. As far as I know the only drugs which interact with LSD negatively are lithium and trycilics. I have heard MXE strongly potentiates LSD but I think that's it.
If it's the next day I'm pretty sure your fine to party with above mentioned substances (though I still advise against the cocaine- just my personal opinion- but YMMV).

You will gradually begin to think you are a glass of orange juice and in danger of "spilling" unless you sit down.

Oh and as LSD drips down your brainstem and coats your spine in crystal LSD, every time you crick your back you can expect to be instantly back at the peak of an LSD trip.

Good luck :D

You will gradually begin to think you are a glass of orange juice and in danger of "spilling" unless you sit down.

Oh and as LSD drips down your brainstem and coats your spine in crystal LSD, every time you crick your back you can expect to be instantly back at the peak of an LSD trip.

Hahaha that is fucking hilarious!!!! :D

As long as you aren't prone to delusional beliefs and take your trips seriously to some extent, they're far more likely to be of benefit than detriment. However, you should really space them out by at least a week, I've definitely had some psychedelic binges, not judging as I've been there a few times & understand the mindset completely, LSD/psychedelics are the best drugs so of course you'll wanna take a lot of them, but a week or more between trips and they'll be very beneficial, and more "magical", tripping more than that can have temporary negative effects on the mind and the trips won't be nearly as "full" regardless of dosage.

I can't really see sarcasm through the internet, but being that the OP actually thought there would be long term health negatives from lsd, we shouldn't be encouraging his mind to come to these myth based conclusions spread by the government.

I always thought I could never join the airforce and fly after lsd. But that's not true; the airforce is indeed one of the only branches to test for lsd, but they don't check your spine, and it's not physically possible for any to be left in your system after about a week.