• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Took 2 5mg percocets and I don't feel anything

45 minutes to 2 hours is the max peak after that it drops quickly depending on tolerance . If you don't feel shit after 2 hours means your tolerance is at like 20 mgs oxy you're taking 10 mgs if that's nothing try 20 and see how that work and if that's still not enough after that go up in 5 mg incriminates after you hit the 20 mgs at once dose , good luck!

I would start at 15mg-20mg to be honest. Even when I first started, 10mg didnt do anything for me. But always remember you can always take more, you can't take less. Stay safe. Let us know how it goes. Do you have more to experiment with?

The first time I did oxy it was 15mg up the nose(half a roxy 30), and I was faded and I was also completely naïve to opioids like you.. It only lasted like 2 hrs tops, then I did the other 15mg and was good, really good, too good, then addicted to the feeling and never looked back. I definitely understand the low doses though, oxy is dangerous to the opiate naïve if taken at too high a dose. It is relatively fast acting in the form of percocets though, like I would always start feeling them about 10-20 mins after I swallowed them, about 10 mins max if I chewed them... which I normally did. You might be one of those people with a naturally high tolerance to oxy too and need more than 10mg your first time with oxy.. Like invisible helper posted, just keep bumping it up around 5mg at a time and wait a little bit to feel its effects, and if still feeling nothing take 5 more mg... and so on.. just be careful not to over do it, which can happen, especially with zero tolerance. Hope you figure it out. But best advice I can give you is if you do not need these for pain like some people and are just taking them to get fucked up, stop after today and never look back.. Oxy addiction is no joke, it got me hooked from the first 30mg I ever did and I didn't stop.. then went on to heroin eventually, and every other opiate pharm there is as well (excluding fentanyl)... And finally to where I am now which is buprenorphine opioid replacement therapy/maintenance.. now I am addicted to subutex and cant get off that.. So this shit can start real small with something as tiny as 2 5mg percs and turn into a disaster real fast. BE SMART AND BE SAFE!