• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Too Tall for Women?

How would you feel do you think if you were actually 6 foot 2 one time but destiny robbed you of that and brought you down to you inadequate 6 foot currently? 😀
I wouldn't care. 6' is fine for me. Shorties say "wow you're tall" all the time. Yet, I don't feel overly tall or lengthy.

Lol exactly again. I was only jesting on that because the bastards did just that to me- stole 2 inches the buggars (I don't even have an idea who "they" might possibly be this time I usially do)

But it's even worse. I'm probably just over 5'11.5 but not fully 6.

Luckily it's perfectly within the safety range.

Which is what 5'5 - 6'3.5?

Is that the official height of life's fast lane?

Or does it actually kick off at 6'2?

Are we all missing something here? These are the type of questions I typically seek answers to. In a search for sense and reason that is where on the face of it nothing is apparent at first.
from the "shallow women" I've seen on tinder they tend to prefer 5'11"-6'3"

U might stick out in a crowd of little girls but 6’2 ain’t that tall.

Wheres he at?! I wanted to play. He had me at huge cock. Such a shame. All that length going to waste. He seemed really shy and self conscious. I hope hes feeling better. I meant to tell him that itll be ok.

I gave up on wearing heels a long long time ago hahaha. I am just way too tall in them! I TOWER over everyone else and it's awkward.
I'm doing a course on dementia for work atm, and one of the tutors is this gorgeous, freaking tall woman.
She must be 6 feet at least and wears heels.

Not sure if that makes me a freak, but it's kind of hot. I just wouldn't know how to do anything with a woman that tall :ROFLMAO:

I'm doing a course on dementia for work atm, and one of the tutors is this gorgeous, freaking tall woman.
She must be 6 feet at least and wears heels.

Not sure if that makes me a freak, but it's kind of hot. I just wouldn't know how to do anything with a woman that tall :ROFLMAO:
This is me with heels on. It's just comical. And those heels weren't even THAT big, just a little bit of a heel.
j1U8zG8.jpg

This is me with heels on. It's just comical. And those heels weren't even THAT big, just a little bit of a heel.
j1U8zG8.jpg
You certainly don't look relaxed in them, likely because you're so much taller than your friends. Very pretty though, if you relaxed.

I don't know, I still think it's kind of hot :ROFLMAO:

Creating multiple topics about why your not getting chicks could be a big part of it.. have some valium and chill out bro

Some good stuff here. The reason I asked, in part, is that I see a lot of couples out in public but not many of those guys are my height ... big cock, 6'2" frame. Now I just have to develop some charisma.

Wheres he at?! I wanted to play. He had me at huge cock. Such a shame. All that length going to waste. He seemed really shy and self conscious. I hope hes feeling better. I meant to tell him that itll be ok.
You're on point about being shy and self-conscious. It is what it is. Hopefully I get out of this slump.
can't stop myself from laughing, because 188cm isn't even tall here
Are you from the Netherlands or something? The average height for a male adult is over 6 foot.
Aren't you also the one that has the huge cock? Damn 6'2 and large peen. Bless your heart. I know how you feel. I am 5'11 and have legs for daysssss. I can wrap myself around a man twice. Gotta pretty tight vag also. 8 inches would be all pain and no gain for me. It's a rough life. But whatta ya gonna do?!
Damn girl. I love leggy women. And 5'11" is fine with me. Plus you have MAD tight vag?! 8 inches would destroy that pussy something fierce.

Just tall enough to be making an impressive lift just by standing up. Perfect.

This requires no worries

At 6'2, you are certainly not too tall. Most women consider around 5'11-6'4 to be the ideal height for a male partner, so you are actually at the perfect height. Dwelling on things that are out of your control such as your height is never helpful regardless.

If you are struggling with dating, examine your charisma, social skills, attitude towards sex/dating, personal hygiene, etc. Those are all far more important than any uncontrollable physical aspects.