• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

too much of a good thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigsisterquestion

Greenlighter
K so I'm a blue lighter but I can't find my question, that doesn't mean its not here. I just can't find it.
I am a consumer, solely. I do cocaine on a simi regular to regular basis, its my d.o.c.
Right now I'm getting uncut shit, I don't need this confirmed. I been at this a while and its the real McCoy.
My problem is on a daily basis it will fuck you up (as in my nose).
I know, I know before you ask me why or say don't. Understand this is a health question, what is the healthiest/safest thing to cut with. Again I am not a plug I'm an overly satisfied customer. That is all.

Maybe it's just my line of thinking but why would you wanna cut your own supply? To get the same high you would be insufflating more powder and inhibiting absorption of your DOC to a degree. There is no safe cut truly IMO but maybe liquid saline/water. I've gone that route with prescription drugs but not designer ones.

The healthiest/safest thing to do is to use less cocaine. Or like Raysu mentioned, try some saline solution.
For obvious reasons, we can't tell you what cuts you can use so I have to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.