• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Too much meth for tolerance?i contemplating Hospital. fast reply appreciated.

FoReaLL

Bluelighter
Im sorry im probably coming across like quite the fuckup as of late. but im freaking out pretty good andits only making it worse. Relatively new to Meth. i dont mess with it much. once every 3 weeks? I cant give you precise doses. i just can say that i had a quarter g. swallowed like 1/4 of that at 1. all is fine. swalllowed a slightly smaller chunk at 4. still things are fine.another tiny chunk at like 7. drove home feeling very alert but i wasnt noticeably high like ive experienced in the past. soo this is where i fucked up. 11pm im going to a bonfire. i shldnt of took any cuz of the hour but i took all but the rest. this time crushed up and parachuted. at this point i have a rather disturbing phonecall from my gf. who apparently has to tell me rigth at this hour that her ex (whom has notoriously gotten drunk and beat her, id love to of beat dude ass along time ago but her youngest daughter is to him so i guess i listen, and as far as i know nothing has occured since we have been togethr. also you must take into consideration (dont judge its jus really complicated) that she still lives with him so im constantly worried but i trust her) I guess he came home drunk and tried ya know. ok thats not everything, im told nothing occured but this has happeend before. im not gonna crucify anyone for telling someone no butdidnt quite get why she wld think id leave over such a thing. then i put it together when she oddly ask me if something did happen between them what would happen between us. sounded bad to me.... about an hour after i took the last dose i was firing on all cyllinders i felt fine too. untill all that happened and i couldnt stop thinking about going over and taking a bat to this douchbag. if u hit women u dont derserve a fair fight. period. then i thought about maybe something did occur. before i knew what was happening My temper just pretty much exploded. (im italian, my temper is by far my worse feature, its one i dont drink anymore, but id still never put my hands on a girl). Well as i said i have a horrid temper, and i just cant stop shaking and my heart is thumping extremly hard and fast. every once in awhile id get a pain in right side of chest. I use to do Insanity workouts regularly but this is insane. i know this is a HR sight but i dont want the safeest answer i want your opinion. this is about 4 hours in and the only good point is i havent felt and pain. Heart disease runs in my immediate family big time. im sorry this i so all over the place and drawn out and probabaly way more then anyone cared to read or know about me. but im pissed, and scared, and high, and ive tried everyone i cld think of via phone, text, facebook that has medical background or ampetamine background. and sorry for airing my affairs but felt kinda good to write it. any info to rest my mind would be a god send. or hell any info on any of it, outside perspectve is nice

and wow sorry for the typos and what not but i wasnt really spellchecking. just ignore all that personal shit if you like. im normally not the kind of person to put it all out there. just want everyone to know when i said i lost my shit, i really lost it. if i didnt think id keel over id of gone full Crank on that guy. def not full jason statham. tis in retrospect probably happened for the best (if im actually ok i mean) cuz i probably would have really made a bad judgement call had it not. thanks for any responses. PS dont ever where a fitbit when your doing stimulants or you might freak yourself out.

Dude, your tripping out. You have to chill and calm down. If you cant find some tranquillizers like benzos, Valium, Xanax etc, you have to go to the hospital. Tell them you are having a bad panic attack, because of that drama with your ex. GO RIGHT NOW or CALL A AMBULANCE. Be a man. If they find out your speeding the fuck out, its better then dying. You wont get busted and your life will be saved. GO NOW. As long as you don't do dumb shit, you wont get busted. If you have any gear, get rid of it. GO NOW TO HOSPITAL OR CALL AMBULANCE. I'm treating this serious, because of the chest pain. At the minimum its a panic attack. Still, they will dose you good, to bring you down. It's not worth the risk. Starting now, start thinking of anything nice and calming. This may sound hard, but it's not. Focus on anything relaxing, while you go get treated. If your that up, you gotta go.

Last edited:
my cousin gave me 2 xanax. although i thought it was bad to mix them? i wanted to at least feel like it was subsiding (the high) before i took them. And your right, i totally just paniced. since i had been trying so desperately to get ahold of anyone time flew,so it kinda calmed me a little knowing it had beeen 4 hrs already. im done with this shit. no more stims. ive known for awhile anything from alot of caffeine to amps to preworkout i take before gym. it all makes me alot more hostile or kinda easy to go off. just has been ages since it has happened. i fell a bit better since i took the zannies. i feel more like a dumbass for that big ass personal post. and its my current gf its her ex whom is the culprit. thanks for gettin back to me qquickly. i think worrying about worrying was my biggest problem

The Xanax won't hurt . That's what you want. Don't drink. That's bad. Get some more Xanax if you can

Last edited:
It's cool that you vented here. All that typing was helping to wear the speed off. Get your head straight. Keep focus on good stuff. Control your breathing. It's all good. I hope you understand that your origional post had to be treated seriously. I've been to the hospital because I was tripping out. Alcohol, Coke, acid and weed don't always mix. Since I brought myself in via ambulance I didn't even get questioned. Just remember, sometimes there's a thin line between bad trip and heart attack. Glad your doing better.

Yea for me to consider a hospital id would have to of beeen pretty freaked. still, that was enough of that for me for awhile. heart rate is down to 89. i can live with thatfor now. but seriously thanks for advice. seemed like the longer i went without knowing what exactly was going on the more i freeaked. i dont even wanna read my first post i imagine at this point it would feel like getting black out drunk and then being told what an ass you made of yourself. I really had no idea meth could cause and potentiate such aggression and mood swings. like i said i dont mess with it often and only orally. well i did anyway.

I'm telling you, it was cool.Your post got to the point. Speed is no joke. It can amplify bad times.
Look, when your ready, read your first post. You need to see just how far out you were. I can relate to how you felt. Look, it will help you avoid the same situation in the future.

. In Australia your new girlfriend would never live with their violent abusive ex-boyfriend because both you and she would know that the ex-boyfriend would kill her because she had a new boyfriend. There's probably statistical backing for that.

. In Australia your new girlfriend would never live with their violent abusive ex-boyfriend because both you and she would know that the ex-boyfriend would kill her because she had a new boyfriend. There's probably statistical backing for that.

Ya i agree, OP you should really try and get ur own apartment with ur girl because nothing good can come with her living with her abusive ex.

Ya i agree, OP you should really try and get ur own apartment with ur girl because nothing good can come with her living with her abusive ex.

Oh i know this, just ran into a bit of bad luck being laid off. things are looking up though. and i hate to be graphic but i really just hate this fucker that much if i ever seen one bruise i curb stomp that son of a bitch. if hit hit on women your just a punk bitch, no balls to pick a fight with a man let alone shoot someone. he'll get his. but thanks peeps for the swift input. Can always count on bluelight when ya done fucked up!

I ODed on meth in May. All of the sudden I couldn't breathe and had real bad chest pain. Went by ambulance to the ER and after about 4 hours of laying there struggling to breathe, not being able to swallow, feeling like I was gonna pass out I was I seen by a doc finally who took me off oxygen,gave me IV Ativan, IV morphine, IV Zofran, and IV Benadryl I felt worlds better. Scariest experience of my life. I'll never touch meth again. Glad you avoided this and thankfully you had the Xanax. You may have done something you regret if you didn't have it.

Glad things worked out okay for you and you didn't OD. There is no reversal drug for meth like naloxone so you just gotta ride it out. Glad your okay. Just try to avoid the meth in the future and move in ASAP with your girl. Good luck and be safe!

Glad you're ok dude, be a little more careful in future and come here for advice if unsure. Having some Benzos to hand is always good in case of emergencies.

Hey if a guy wants to take a swing at Rhonda Rousy or Layla Ali I wouldn't call them a pussy (still don't condone violence). Hell, my sister is a 180lb lesbian with a black belt in Akido. Just wanted to point out that while men are typically bigger and stronger than women not all women are fragile creatures that need to be defended. What actually really pisses me off is when someone much tougher attacks a much weaker opponent.

Hey if a guy wants to take a swing at Rhonda Rousy or Layla Ali I wouldn't call them a pussy (still don't condone violence). Hell, my sister is a 180lb lesbian with a black belt in Akido. Just wanted to point out that while men are typically bigger and stronger than women not all women are fragile creatures that need to be defended. What actually really pisses me off is when someone much tougher attacks a much weaker opponent.

I hear ya. Some women certainly can hold their own but of course i was more referring too your tougher vs weaker point. In essence its all bullying. Its just rarer to find a dude whos 90lbs to slap around. either way while I always believe in a fair fight. Id never give one to a person who doesnt. Like if anyone seen that clip on Facebook with that little douche bag beating on a blind kid. Intolerable. I dont care what could have happend to that punk after that, just desserts

And thanks everyone. Like i said only done it a handful of times and NEVER had that happen. I didnt even have the euphoria in any way. Just excitable and dennnnn drama. I always knew any from caffeine (like alot) to preworkout tended to kind of make me more short fused but i was unaware how bad that could be with meth. Its like the whole never drink when your angry or sad thing, just worse. Usually we are too drunk to do any damage at that point lol. Not so with meth. lesson learned.

I concur with ^^. Speed King. Until you have a tolerance and can handle yourself, it's better to stay in a controlled environment. Somewhere you are comfortable with people you trust.. Go Fast is not for everyone..