View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Too Much K?

DiZzyBonne

Bluelighter
Whenever I do high doses, I sometimes have absolutely no idea what's going on. I don't know who I am, and when I talk to people, I tend to say very stupid things like "you're a person!", and doing things like reaching out to touch their face. My memory is always very cloudy, but I also remember standing up after a short bit, being able to dance around to music going on, until finally slowly coming to. This tends to happen on higher doses of racemic K.

On S+ K, I don't get as confused, and I can walk around a lot better.

Last night, I was on MDMA, and I had smoked weed, and I decided to do about 220 mg of racemic K, and 220 mg of S+ K. Now, I've done 400 mg of the racemic K I have right now, and I still have plenty of memory from that trip. But last night, I don't remember a thing, I just remember waking up twice, and instantly falling back asleep. My girlfriend who was sober sitting, says I was completely out of it. I could barely walk, I'd stumble around, I kept trying to touch her face, and I kept saying the same things like "you're a person!" She says I was out of it more than ever, and the complete lack of anything that happened, other than waking up twice, leads me to believe I finally k-holed, but I've been told that you still have some memory of your k-hole. Also, I've heard that you can't walk around or more in a k-hole, and you lose all your senses, including sight and hearing. So, what happened last night?

You overdid it, you can remember your k-holes, sometimes you don't, it's all dependent on the person and how tired they are at the time of experience etc.
I personally never remember my k holes if I'm not well rested.
And if you do a dose over what you would need to k-hole, you often simply black out and don't remember it, there's a fine line and you jumped right over it haha
Sounds to me like you've already k-holed several times previously however by your description of the experiences

You anaesthetized yourself, IMO. That is a ton of K, you should really consider dosing lower than that.

I guess that's where my confusion comes in. So it is possible to walk around in a k-hole? Also, I always retained my sense of vision and hearing, I thought you lost those? And finally, how could I walk around while on an anesthetic dose? Or is my perception of what a k-hole and anesthetic dose are actually wrong?

Thanks!

MDMA potentiates ketamine greatly and is also probably why you were able to walk around as it facilitates muscular movement.

But, to answer your original question, yes you did too much k.

Ketamine at such high dosage levels lowers IQ and can induce mental illness in susceptible individuals for months. Plus, it can wreak havoc on the bladder.

That's very strange, the S+ is the more anaesthetic isomer (which is why it is used in enantiomerically pure form in medicine), the R- is the freaky-deaky schizo stuff that doesn't seem to affect mobility that much. IME...

You can walk around in a K-hole IMO, cause a K-hole is defined by the experience being entirely internal / separated from reality which most of the time has the user lying down but in some cases doesn't preclude walking around, especially when there is just the right amount of tolerance (but not so much as to prevent you from holing altogether).

Sounds like there is a mismatch between your dosing and the effects of that, and the setting. If you want more dissociation while not being in the appropriate situation, then you're going to have to prepare yourself for inappropriate behavior, it's a simple equation..

Hmm, I thought S+ was less anesthetic, and this is speaking from my personal experience, other's experiences, and what I've read online.

This leads me to believe that the psychedelic effects of racemic ketamine are being produced by the (+) isomer. This would further lead me to conclude that pure (+) ketamine would be more psychedelic in its subjective effects -- as well as less sedating (as noted in the study.)
- Source: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/447697-Ketamine-Subthread-Isomers-R-and-S-Ketamine

Anyway, I guess it's nice to know I've been K-holing! And here I was, preparing for a day to take a large 600 mg line... Oh tolerance.

Hmm, yeah it sounds like you tripped on a bump and fell into a hole..... =D

A good brother of mine (who was born in a mud-hutt in Afghanistan but now lives in CA and is my favourite psychonaut) had a very similar experience to yours, OP.
Just this last weekend, I guess his dealer gave him an extra gram of what he claims (his experience with K is extensive) to be the best K he's ever had.
SO he decided he would go on a crazy K bender for the weekend.... We were at a wicked Psych-Collective house party and he was falling in and out of a K Hole, so i had to carry him around
and make sure he was alright.... I could tell he was more or less okay, but he couldn't vocalize it effectively.

I felt kinda like a guardian angel, he was SOOOO glad I was there to help him out. Almost infantile at times, he wanted nothing more than to be close to me and hold me while he (apparently) tripped crazy K-Balls. Said it was the most psychedelic experience he's ever had with ketamine.

A hell of a drug, man.

Ketamine at such high dosage levels lowers IQ and can induce mental illness in susceptible individuals for months. Plus, it can wreak havoc on the bladder.

• I know you know what you are doing, but plz be careful!