• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Too much insufflation/too much everything....already helping myself, need more help.

Angryfire

Greenlighter
Been doinf mcat 3fpm 4fmph.........coke...........dont even wanna go on cos ive just been out of control really. I'm not trying to be clever here but i have been taking all/any/mix of these for a year now and i mean.......a year.............upto 20 hits a day maybe more..............never less than 4 times a day..........every single day...........with possibly 3 days clean in the whole of that year.

Well, I realised in January this was ridiculous.......so I went to seek help but not through Doctor's.......didn't want any "labels" in my medical history and I managed to get on a programme without going through the doc's (not easy cos most want a referral through doc first)

Done that and now though NOT clean........yep.....I am NOT off yet.......I am down to weekend use........that being a max of 4 hits each Sat and Sun.......and while you are probably sat there p*ssing yourself laughing.........for me this is a massive jump from where I was only 3 months ago.

My problem is I cannot go to the docs and yet still have trouble sleeping all 7 days........Clonazolam the legal high pellets used to work a treat and I didn't need them every day........I could take one.....and it seemed to right my clock.......now I cannot buy it anywhere.....out of stock everywhere.......so I don't wanna approach my doc for the real thing (clonazipam) wondered if any of you knew of any other kind of legal high .......not to get whacked on.....but one that will help me sleep......knock me out for 6-18 hours........dont mind which I can guage my times to tke it but need something cos basiclly I am not sleeping 7 nights a week other than in 30-45 mins sessions followed by awake for 2-3 hours.....which often means less than 2 hours a night before I have to go to work.........................and use machinery.

You could always try Diphenhydramine (Benadryl)
It's just an antihistamine but it's main side effect is drowsiness.
You cannot take every day though as tolorance builds fast but It could potentially help you get some rest 2 nights a week without tolorance building up that much.
I use it once a week without an issues.