• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Too much Hydro

Dr.Hulkster

Greenlighter
Hey guys. I've searched and not found a discussion like this one before and I'm quite curious.

I am what you could call an opioid lover. I started out using Hydrocodone before I moved on to stronger (and better in my opinion) opiates. But that's beside the point. My last usage of Hydrocodone was 100mg. I did a CWE and am confident in my ability with those so I know it wasn't the APAP. But it made me feel more sick than high. I haven't used hydro since. But I'm wondering about the rest of bluelight. If any of you have reached your max dose tolerance and don't like to use a certain opioid anymore due to making you sick? If so please say what drug and how much.

If you take too much of any opioid, it'll make you sick, even if it's your "favourite" one when dosed correctly. That's a pretty textbook side effect of opioid usage. And just because you get sick once, doesn't mean it means that opioid is ruined forever.

What is your normal dose of hydrocodone, that you would have used before the last time? And how far apart were these doses?

If your tolerance had dropped at all, or you somehow potentiated the hydrocodone inadvertently, a dose that seems recreational my actually be too much. The thing with opioids is, people can have wildly different dose limits. A drug-naive lightweight person may actually get sick as hell off of 10mg of oxycodone, but there's also people with tolerances who can take 100mg of oxycodone and want more. So comparing doses may not actually be meaningful.