❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Too much girth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beercan

Greenlighter
I think the male average is in the range of 5" to 5.5".

I'm quite a bit larger than that, maxing out around 8.5", thus my user name (length a bit more than average). Seems not many can take that. Those who can need to be able to fit a beer can and put a Magic Wand inside themselves, no problem. Sure would be great to find some who also happen to be hot, especially squirters.

That's exactly why I'm good with my size - its just a little bit bigger than average, enough that i bottom out a lot, but not enough that its a big problem.

There have been guys on bl with monster cocks tho, easily 2x the size of yours. A friend of mine was a lot bigger than average too, he said he had to take it nice and slow for a while with a girl until she got used to it, so take your time and it might be good to get used to the idea that you can't go all the way in most women. There are certain positions that kinda lengthen the vaginal canal and some that shorten it, so you're gonna be restricted to what positions you can have sex in.

A big dick isn't always a blessing. Once I took a girl home from the bar and literally couldn't fit. I licked and tried for an hour before I finally gave up.
It's also fairly common for my dick to touch the inside of the toilet. If I sit down and I'm not paying attention my head will fully press against the inside ring of porcelain that everyone pees on. I then get to make an awkward dash to find hand sanitizer and get to look like I'm fapping in a public bathroom. One time it even dropped in the water at a walmart.
#plussesandminuses #it'snotallfunandgames

cool story

this is more suited to blogs because actually you just came here said "hey i have a big dick" and that is the thread synopsis as your first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.