• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

too much coughing

pupnik

Bluelighter
Koff. koff. koff. koff...

the slightest twinge and away I go.

I may have to stop my 2-5 toke per night habit because
even though I have no cough in the day, the moment I take a toke - I'm in a strange zone where my lungs and diaphragm no longer obey me.

I see no way around this except oral which is not at all spontaneous.

@pupnik
Get weaker weed/take smaller tokes...

Switch over to some mellow hash...i cough wayyy less on hash spliffs... Not so tickly on the lungs... Way smoooother

milder effects are unappealing iykwim - maybe a break is called for -> back to lys3rgamides

those are nice pipes, but while going for some ald52, I also tried some of the BC Bubble Hash and did not get the same cough that I had been getting with the Tantalus drysift hash - maybe it is the blueberry haze that bites my breathing?

I went back to bubble hash from Canna farms and have a great effect with much less or no lingering coughing, maybe the drysift has a water soluble irritant in it which the bubble hash has washed out.

Well i thought of creating a separate thread but how about the synergy effect(s) from "trace" amounts of Pest Control Products, quite probably combined by the dozen just as for strawberries i think (etc.), not to mention the long-term implications knowing our LPs worked actively to determine non-detection threshold levels (ref.: myclobutanil)... Also, vaporization seems a must as the inhalation route anyway!

They still have the mini for 30 bucks in a subscription package (it's easy to cancel once you've got your pipe).
thanks,
looks good,
prob better cooling than 13inches of tubing on a one hitter

that subscription trick is only for USA - oh well, for 3 times the money I can get one around the block and I will.

Last edited:
I have this annoying tic while smoking. If I cough too much I end up getting these cough/hiccup things that never end. It's so sucky and I get stuck like it forever.

Well i thought of creating a separate thread but how about the synergy effect(s) from "trace" amounts of Pest Control Products, quite probably combined by the dozen just as for strawberries i think (etc.), not to mention the long-term implications knowing our LPs worked actively to determine non-detection threshold levels (ref.: myclobutanil)... Also, vaporization seems a must as the inhalation route anyway!
pesticides yikes!!! Health Canada forfend!

thanks,
looks good,
prob better cooling than 13inches of tubing on a one hitter

that subscription trick is only for USA - oh well, for 3 times the money I can get one around the block and I will.
Right on.

So I’ve found generally the more terpene heavy a product is, the stronger the tickle/cough can be..

I’ve tried isolated terpenes and 99% THCA, CBD, etc, the terpenes had me coughing a storm whereas the pure csnnabinoids went in and out smooth as silk.

That said you do sacrifice effects by forgoing the terps. Also regular screen or bubble hash gets more of a cough going than other concentrates.

-GC

I always cough once if it's potent material. It feels good for my health. I guess as long as it isn't painful it shouldn't be a problem, although I'm not going to tell anybody to keep smoking

The Tantalus Dry Sift Hash made me cough a lot more than the B.C. Bubble Hash - both had the same soft grains of bright yellow trichomes, both smoke beautifully,
The BC Bubble, however, makes me cough only once in 10 tokes, while the Tantalus Dry Sift Hash makes me cough each time I take a hit. both are in the 48% THC range. The Dry sift has a very up beat sativa thing in it's blueberry, but the BC Bubble seems more indica.
Both of these emit very little odor.