• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Too many stimulants!!!

PrincessCrizzack

Bluelighter
no matter how much sleep I get I am still exhausted.
second problem, now I get extremely tired after the amount of crack I smoke.. this wasn't the case 2 years ago..
don't wanna think it could be laced with fetty because if I said anything my guy would probably get defensive
why is this happeningggg is it a tolerance thing?

almost certainly it is a tolerance thing, and also just a time thing... If you've been doing successive crack binges for two years, i can easily see you experiencing increasing wear and tear as the benders continue. downregulation of serotonin, dopamine and norepinephrine receptors is a serious thing and of course it will affect the experience you have.

if you keep mashing a button repeatedly, it gets worn out. doubly so if you are mashing a button that comes with a massive dump of stress hormones etc. --- anyone binging on crack form multiple years is going to get increasingly tired and worn out, with increasingly little positive effect during the binge, it's how it goes. if it was a fentanyl issue, you'd be having overdose or other serious issues, not a lasting feeling of tiredness. That is from running your body too hard. I'd suggest sleep, good nutrition and time off of cocaine to restore some positive effect. It is important to note that even all of that won't do much beyond giving you a few good hits, once you've messed with a receptor system it gets out of whack more quickly when you come back and do more of the same. --- A person who has had a long history with ketamine, or morphine or cocaine and stops for years might have a few good experiences coming back, but they will rapidly revert to the tolerant state.

truly, less is more when it comes to extending the amount of time you can enjoy an exogenous(from outside your body) compound. When i see younger folks now having a great time on booze or coke or something i tell them plainly "if you LIKE this feeling, and want to continue getting it - do it as little as possible,"

not sure what to say but get away from using this substance.
find something if ya must that is lees damaging to ones mental/physical self.
been there and it just may be time to walk away it works ime.
hoping for the best

Really never got into crack. But yea. I ran my life into the ground by not eating and taking whatever drug was put in my face. I was 18 when the hardcore usage started and I was 20 when I found myself locked in a jail cell forced to detox and that experience in and by itself scares me so much I no longer use hardcore drug. Please find a way. My way was Jesus, not lying or playing. He is my Rock and I’m not preaching. You could say He is my higher power. You’re in my prayers!

I feel the same way after I quit my stim binges, completely exhausted and also freaking depressed and suffering serious anxiety...

Thats why I care so much about weed, its always able to fully calm me down, make me forget my dark thoughts and it induces a sense of well being...

Weed is a medicin to me, and therefor I consider it to be one of the most powerful and valuable drugs in existence...