European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Misc Too high to qualify

Ismene2

Bluelighter
I got into drugs a lot later in life but to the young crazy horses who were drugging in their teens/early twenties..how did getting high affect your education?

Not sure, as I had a lot of other issues and variables going on at the same time as my drugs and my exams. I coasted through my O levels with a minimal amount of work. I wasn't really able to apply myself very well to my A levels for various reasons (mental health and undiagnosed mental conditions, family strife etc really did not help, as well as experimenting with fucking up my mind on magic mushrooms. Many of my friends had left school by then and my circle of friends had shrunk massively. MY head was not in a good place. The over reactions from parents and headmaster when it became known that I was a cannabis user was a nightmare experience to go through)

At the end of the day I don't think my qualifications have had much impact on my life. I guess I've always taken it for granted that I have above the minimum of 5 O levels that most office jobs seem to require. Would I have been shut out if not for that?

Despite my head being all over the place and having big problems applying myself to my A levels, I ended up with grades that were good enough to enable me get into most of the 'new universities' (former polytechnics). If I had been able to apply myself and worked my arse off for 2 years I could have got into a university that wasn't formerly a polytechnic. But what difference would that have made?

Unless you're studying a very vocational course that links directly to very specific profession or trade then grades or the uni you went to really aren't going to matter that much in the work place. Social skills, knowing 'how to make friends and influence people' are far more important I would say.

Why did no one ever say that to me when I was a youth and needed to hear that. Instead everyone was bleating on about the importance of qualifications and working hard at them. I feel kind of conned by the whole thing to be honest. Who knows though, maybe if I hadn't had my life chances limited by my Autism, my qualifications may have opened doors into professional occupations. But with Tony Blair's ridiculous idea of wanting 50% of young people to go to university, he had failed to realise that there just aren't professional / graduate level jobs available for 50% of graduates / school leavers.

It's pointless and disillusioning to build up young peoples hopes that a professional job is within their grasp, when the vast majority of them will end up falling straight back into the working class that they came from. I'm one of them and one of the many graduates that never earned above the student loans re-payment threshold and so my student loan debt was written off. This is happening for up to half of graduates. Because there are too many graduates and not enough graduate level jobs.

My sister who never went to uni is doing well in her career and has a professional job.

Last edited:
I was doing an apprenticeship at 17.

I did go to UEL in my 20's and studied psychology for long enough to convince me that it's not a science

I was taking every drug known to humanity and don't think it made any difference

I started weed and alcohol at 13, and was doing coke daily at 19 with inbetween a heavy party xtc/amp period, tho I got a post graduat, another master, and three bachelors... coke helped me study and focus, also the ego boost gave me the confidence I needed to perform within my subjects when it was for real in front of an auditorium ...

The thing about using coke to help (professional) challenges and performances is that you with coke will have to do often redoses, however this is nothing compared to the huge advantages coke posesses to perform in comparison with amps: with amps - if not right away - you most likely rather soon get overstimulated, start tweaking (with your mouth, maybe biting your cheeck or underlip or start grinding with your teeth, or start making repetetive hyperlike movements with your hands or perhaps you bop your leg up and down like crazy,...), you get hyperactive and lose control over how talkative you want to be making you lose control over what you say and eventually your mind seems clear but it turns out to be impossible to produce really coherent thoughts, well simply put: none of that shit with coke, at least as long as you are able to not overdo it, if so it results in some similar problems however less severe, but as long as you can keep yourself on a steady medium level you should be set for success, coke is powerful stimulant, really, only short acting but more importantly it doesnt show itself that powerful cause there is no tweaking, no nerves, no jitteryness, no paranoia, no repetetive hand movements and more such things, you are able to go into what i call hyperfocus, where you are extremely concentrated very steady for a long time with an excellent memory and a huge drive, the intense euphoria is simply a super nice bonus and im not stating that the following last aspect of coke is my absolute favorite but i would like to say that i might consider it possible... of course im talking about the very powerful and highly unique ego boost coke produces, maybe for me this for some reason hit extra hard but i always experienced this in really an intensely powerful way, i really can feel like almost god at those moments, nothing scares me, i am unstoppable, i will be victorious in extremis, and there is not at any moment any doubt in my mind that it will simply be this way, and in combination with certain qualities i posess - one being that i am fully aware of my strenths and weaknesses - this really helped me bring everything to the ultimate level, however i must ask your attention for the severe danger this also brings about and my guess is that if you are in anyway sensitive to this ego boost - be especially if you are a bit shy and not super confident, hold on to your socks it is the miracle you have been praying for but careful its a highly poisened gift - well so if you in any way are sensitive to this ego boost you will not be able to avoid the severe dangers this brings about; you have no doubts that whatever action you take, it will lead to the uttermost success, so you start losing control over calculating risks making you careless and you are so overly confident that you so easily talk yourself into a positition where you now all of a sudden really need to undertake an action you are not at all capable of or maybe simply not ready for leading in no time to complete and utter failure but way worse than that is that the ppl you work with and who's success depends on your success and vice versa just saw you make a fool out of yourself and more so have now largely lost, if not completely, all their trust and the competitive coworkers will most likely also lost some respect for you, it is really hard to avoid these things, i only know two things that give you a shot at getting out of it successfully - it are the two things that got me to success -and thats first make sure you belong to the top of your group, simply be really very good in what you do and know very well what you are talking about, second is just dumb luck...

I think this gives a nice sketch of how coke can be almost the ultimate key to success if it would not carry such severe risks and dangers...

I saw it as the practical sessions to all the weird and wonderful research I was reading in journals of pharmacology!
Love SHM's "what did they think speed was for" 🤣

If I do a hit of basecoke, I am drooling all over myself, unable to speak, ears ringing, heart pounding, racing, shaking, getting hot flushes, gone in my head. Love that shit.

Took my education extremely seriously.

Sorry, I meant to say I took loads of acid. Still got my degree. No time for all those wasters who couldn't get an essay in on time. What did they think speed was for?

Heh, I used speed throughout my A levels and failed miserably.

Conversely, I sailed through my degree on heroin and methadone... :\

Heh, I used speed throughout my A levels and failed miserably.

Conversely, I sailed through my degree on heroin and methadone... :\

That's because you would have been masturbating on the speed instead of studying. At least with the tragic magic you would be calm and collected - unless you got a turd stuck with the constipation.

I find speed really useful in the 'getting things done' category (especially dexamphetamine). Some stims, like 4-FMPH, just draw you towards sex (especially with some weed).

I find speed really useful in the 'getting things done' category (especially dexamphetamine). Some stims, like 4-FMPH, just draw you towards sex (especially with some weed).

All I ever "got done" on speed were five ejaculations in 10 hours..

Oh, with speed, I can transform the house from its pigsty status (grief & morphine really bugger any motivational streak), to livable conditions. Now, with 4-FMPH, I mostly just wank!

I just last night had a totally new experience with 4mmc which I already long time wanted to try out and now for the first time I got the chance only did prior to that a bit amp but really little for me, and I did two big fat lines of 4mmc really fast after each other and I guess this was real good quality cause it hit me very fast very hard but in such a fantastic way that this was the best drug experience I had in about 10 yrs time...

But I really want this more in my life but the ppl that shared this with me also got only a quite unique chance to have this stuff and I looked up the products from the only rc shop I really trust and they dont sell 4mmc only 2mmc and what seems to me as the best option is 3 cmc which is an upgraded version of 3mmc, anybody an idea about this 3cmc being good enough to give me a similar good experience? And what about the 2mmc? Cause I really at least need something similar by lack of actual 4mmc to still be happy with my drug use from now on...

Pls help me out with advice! This is really important to me...

I just last night had a totally new experience with 4mmc which I already long time wanted to try out and now for the first time I got the chance only did prior to that a bit amp but really little for me, and I did two big fat lines of 4mmc really fast after each other and I guess this was real good quality cause it hit me very fast very hard but in such a fantastic way that this was the best drug experience I had in about 10 yrs time...

But I really want this more in my life but the ppl that shared this with me also got only a quite unique chance to have this stuff and I looked up the products from the only rc shop I really trust and they dont sell 4mmc only 2mmc and what seems to me as the best option is 3 cmc which is an upgraded version of 3mmc, anybody an idea about this 3cmc being good enough to give me a similar good experience? And what about the 2mmc? Cause I really at least need something similar by lack of actual 4mmc to still be happy with my drug use from now on...

Pls help me out with advice! This is really important to me...
Im old skool and remember and still love to use 4-MMC from time to time, I dont think any of the other cathinones are as great (in my opinion) or hold the magical experience that the 4-MMC has

Idon't know, MDPV was magical, in the 'turns you into an incubus/subucuss' sort of way (roaming the streets, mumbling about 'the precious'!)

I recently discovered the magic of 4mmc, Im on it now in combo with amp, xtc (audi 250mg) and - for me personally: of course - also strong amnesia haze...

Im already getting to know the supplies I got since this afternoon so Im prepared for saturday, Im going (with my girl) to 30 yrs bonzai at waagnatie, Antwerp; a party facility with a range of 5 557 km2, so huge, two rooms plus a chill lounge upstairs and an inner outdoor square...!

If you dont know bonzai, check out the track bonzai channel one, its the quintessential bonzai track, bonzai is belgian retro house music from the 90s...

Grtz!