• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Too anyone who is having these symptoms

I consumed 333mg of Molly. I never used a test kit so I can't say exactly what was in it. All I do know is that it was from a reliable source, not some random sketchy kid. The roll seemed clean and didn't feel like I took any other drug than MDMA (although I don't have any experience with research chemicals or any other fillers so I can't say with 100% confidence it was only MDMA). I feel like I just took too much. It was most likely cut a little but I still consumed anywhere from 250mg to 315mg MDMA which is still a high dose from my experience/tolerance with the drug. My friend's comedowns were fine and they took the same dose and re-dosed later on in the night like I did. Re-dosing is probably one of the factors in my lengthy comedown especially since the re-dose was around 100mg. I also have several friends that consistently go through this same source and never complain about the source. I can conclude my dose limit is lower than my friends. I've never had a bad experience or comedown taking ~200mg MDMA or less without re-dosing.

Last edited:
mindovamatter: that pins and needles feeling is scary and is sucks. Mine has calmed down over a three month period though. I guess your right though about it being that the brain is possibly rewiring itself.

Badroll - I don't know how uncomfortable yours is but mine isn't really bad but my comedown was just off of one high dose (with no prior abuse) but I could see it being worse and lasting longer with individuals that have more of a history with MDMA abuse. The pins and needles sensation isn't very uncomfortable/prominent in my case and usually I'll have more a tingling sensation which only happens a few times a week max and I actually feel better the day after it happens. It's starting to fade away now though. Coincidentally, I'm feeling better too. I've done research on it and I can conclude that it is your brain rewiring itself. Although not a pleasant feeling it makes me more optimistic when I feel it during my recovery process. It is actually similar to brain zaps where the brain is giving us strange sensations in our brain that is a result of the brain healing itself.

maybe it's time to stop taking molly for ever... the god of molly has smite you (smite me?)

Yea I'm done with MDMA after this experience. I do think MDMA can be a therapeutic tool and benefit many people when used in moderation. It was fun the handful of times I used but my family history with mental illness is also a factor in staying away from MDMA and most drugs in general.

Do anyone with fluctuating symptoms/mind state ever feel an intense surge of motivation?

This whole day I've been extremely motivated in general. What I mean by that is that I feel a NEED to put myself to use so to say. I have gotten a lot of work done today because of this, and I'm also WANTING to do so much more. I find myself wishing that I owned a house right now so I could fix something. I'm also extremely keen on building a shed. Like a shed for firewood or something. This has progressed throughout the day, and its been "peaking" for a few hours now. I should turn off the computer and go to bed, but I'm just too interested in things. I feel like I should stay up a couple of more hours to write an essay or something...

I've had this a few times throughout my comedown, but not as intense as right now. It might be interesting to note that for the last two weeks I've been close to anxiety-free. Anxiety has been very prevalent during my 2,5 month comedown.

Do anyone with fluctuating symptoms/mind state ever feel an intense surge of motivation?

This whole day I've been extremely motivated in general. What I mean by that is that I feel a NEED to put myself to use so to say. I have gotten a lot of work done today because of this, and I'm also WANTING to do so much more. I find myself wishing that I owned a house right now so I could fix something. I'm also extremely keen on building a shed. Like a shed for firewood or something. This has progressed throughout the day, and its been "peaking" for a few hours now. I should turn off the computer and go to bed, but I'm just too interested in things. I feel like I should stay up a couple of more hours to write an essay or something...

I've had this a few times throughout my comedown, but not as intense as right now. It might be interesting to note that for the last two weeks I've been close to anxiety-free. Anxiety has been very prevalent during my 2,5 month comedown.

This DOES mean you are recovering. You MUST keep feeding that feeling. Its not about keeping busy, its about keeping the mind stimulated. The best part is, you will set up a whole lot of stuff to do, and on the days that you dont feel that motivated, you can pick up on any number of things that you havent had time to complete on your motivated day and keep keep your self stimulated. its about momentum.

I had this very often, and now im in a state of almost constant motivation. and i feel great.

The more you stay engaged, the less time your mind will have to even think about feeling anxiety.

1900085_730612663626634_535359473_n.jpg

We paid with our brains.