***TONIGHT***

lilbeaner

Bluelighter
Hey all...I just wanted to express my anticipation for tonight. I haven't rolled in about 4 months cause it's unbelievably hard to find around here (Tennessee). Anyway...We finally got it and I will be able to roll tonight..WOOHOO! I haven't seen them yet..they'll be delivered in a few hours. All I know right now is that they are green and supposedly the SHIT!!!! My bf sister had one last night and said she rolled for a good 7 hrs!!!! Anyway, I'll have to update you all when we get them. Maybe I'll take a picture and post it to see if anyone has any insight on what they are, or experiences they've had with them. I'll need to make a run for the store for the essentials ...hehehe! Oh and better yet....it's snowing outside!!!! Rollin' in the snow...what could be better than that!!!! It doesnt normally snow here, well not that often..so tonight is going to be a riot!!! We're just going to roll at home..so perhaps I'll get on here and post some silly shit..hehehe.AH...maybe some pics would be cool. Anyway, thanks for reading my silly post...I'll be on later to give you all an update.
(P)(L)(U)(R)

Oh..let me also add this.... I have just recently been taking Allegra-D for my allergies. I took one last night...but haven't had one today. The generic name of Allegra-D is Fexofenadine and Pseudoephedrine. So if anyone has any knowledge of this...please please let me know if this will have a negative reaction with E. Thank you so much!!!!

i take allergy meds all the time. i don't think you really need to skip the day before rolling. (i never would do that or else i'd be miserable all day and night
frown.gif
). i have taken allerga and claritin in both forms i think and i've never had a problem. i don't think i have ever heard anyone had a problem with them either. have fun.
PLUR- Rachel

UPDATE: (if ya care)
AHHHH...we got 'em....green Nike's...never had them before...but from what i've read on here....they're pretty good...wooohooo!

lilbeaner,
I also take allegra...I haven't had any problems. Have fun tonight.....
------------------
"if man is ever to solve that problem of politics in practice he will have to approach it through the problem of the aesthetic, because it is only through beauty that man makes his way to freedom."
~Schiller

okay...ummm..i dropped about an hour ago...an i just wanted to let everyone know...Green Nikes are the shit...
okay bye!!!!hehehee

Okay!!!! Here's the rundown on last night! I started feeling the rolls about 45 min after I dropped. It was really smooth!!! Lots of tingles and overall happiness. Yet none of us were overly energenic....but we still felt great!!! This lasted for about 6 hours. The come down was very pleasant as well. We basically just felt very very relaxed and happy. We just layed around and chatted during that time and eventually fell asleep.
When we woke up today we were all surprisingly happy. Not depressed or ate up at all...just very content. I have noticed that my pupils are still very very big. Dunno why, though. I've never had that happen before...anyone else ever experience that the next day???? Anyway, all in all...great experience! I highly recommend the green nikes to anyone that hasn't tried them yet.
Below is a picture of us rollin' last night.
(my boyfriend, me, and his best friend)
smile.gif

threeofus.JPG

Okay!!!! Here's the rundown on last night! I started feeling the rolls about 45 min after I dropped. It was really smooth!!! Lots of tingles and overall happiness. Yet none of us were overly energenic....but we still felt great!!! This lasted for about 6 hours. The come down was very pleasant as well. We basically just felt very very relaxed and happy. We just layed around and chatted during that time and eventually fell asleep.
When we woke up today we were all surprisingly happy. Not depressed or ate up at all...just very content. I have noticed that my pupils are still very very big. Dunno why, though. I've never had that happen before...anyone else ever experience that the next day???? Anyway, all in all...great experience! I highly recommend the green nikes to anyone that hasn't tried them yet.
Below is a picture of us rollin' last night.
(my boyfriend, me, and his best friend)
smile.gif

threeofus.JPG

sorry about double posting that...I dont know how I did it. I tried deleting it...but it wouldnt let me. Sorry!

I am so happy for you guys!! You look like you're having sooo much fun in that picture! And that great that you got such a lengthy roll. Keep on spreadin the love.
PLUR!!!
----FROGGMAN------