• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tonic water with oxygen worth it?

Bootleg85

Greenlighter
Hey. I have some 5mg oxy's. Don't seem to get much reaction from 30mg. will have a bit of tolerance from some codeine abuse. Heard about the tonic water (quinine) trick. Is it worth it? was gonna try parachute too. thought this shit was strong damn it!

Quinine as a potentiator? I never really noticed anything from adding it. Are you currently dependent on opioids? I mean, if you can't don't enjoy 30mg it wouldn't be a bad idea to take a tolerance break.

i use quinine to potentiate codeine, didn't know people used it with much else though. i found this;

Quinine and quinidine accentuate the buzz of opiates but only directly help with codeine metabolism by boosting the amount changed into morphine. Tagamet and grapefruit juice will weaken codeine substantially. The prescription antihistamine promethazine (Phenergan) helps out codeine even more, and is found with codeine in the Schedule V cough syrup Phenergan VC With Codeine. Quinine will tend to have its effect without impairing hydrocodone but does seem to burn off the buzz more quickly and may flatten the dose-to-response curve.

you're gonna make me blush - you can find that quote somewhere down on the first page of this thread
i def. do not reccomend this to others but i find a cheeeky g&t really sets off the codeine, and a well timed hydroxyzine a bit later...mmm (ツ