Tom Gugliotta(Phoenix Suns player) took GHB/GBL?

trainspotter

Bluelighter
I was watching the Lakers/Blazers game on TNT last night, and afterwards they had something about herbal supplements. They were saying that the stuff that made Tom Gugliotta collapse and have a seizure on the team bus had GHB/GBL in it. Then they showed his wife complaining about it, that it's freely available in the US, and it shouldn't be because it almost killed her husband. I was wondering if anyone else saw this or has more information.
-trainspotter

I love how she says "it" almost killed her husband, like it wasnt his choice to take it. Maybe they should make tylenol illegal too...if you eat like 20 of them you can die too.
AYI YIE YIE
------------------
I'm a winner, but I'm always ready to loose...
--->ZePpELinJ

Actually he took it of free will. It however was not to get fucked up. It was in a supplement he was given by a trainer.
And yes he almost did die. He is very lucky to be alive. When he passed out there were paramedics near by (getting on the bus at the area). The lucky part is the bus was running late. He was supposed to be on an airplane traveling to a game at that time. If he was on the plane there woulda been no paramedics and he woulda almost certainly woulda died.
This is a healthy man (pro athelete), not too old, and he was taking pretty low doesages.
Maybe this should serve as an example that everone needs to be knowlegdable of waht they put in their bodies
------------------
"The more things change, the more they stay the same"
-David-