• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tolerance

Coffeepriates12

Greenlighter
I've been doing different kinds of drugs since last 9 months. I had 2 puff of a spiff and I was pretty much high. After that I tried cocaine and MDMA. I did 200mg coke and did almost 3G of MDMA. I was drinking as well. Friend I tried them with was a person who's been doing drugs for at least 15 years so I knew he will stop me or help me if something happened. He was in absolute shocked how I managed that much of drugs. I didn't understand him at 1st but when I researched about MDMA, I found out 150-200mg is just good enough to get high whereas I took 3G. I was depressed for a week. I tried MDMA after more than a month. I tried 150mg this time but didn't work. I had to take 400mg to get high. After than I did Mandy on my birthday, 1.5 months after and again small dose did nothing and I end up doing 400mg. Since then I have tried MDMA but I had to take at least 400mg to get high. I do give my body rest for at least a month before doing again.
With ganja, I generally smoke 2 spliff in a month. I can finish a decent spliff and only feel buzzed. I had 5 spliff in a row last night after almost 2 months and I was high but not particularly stoned like I wanted to be. Only one time I get mad high is when I hit a joint after taking large amount of MDMA. I can't control such high, I don't know what I am doing and talking about. I don't like such stages so I tried to take less MDMA and hit a joint. I was expecting I'd get the euphoric high I wanted but I fell asleep instead.
I tried speed a month ago. My boyfriend is doing drugs since he was 14 and now he's 31. He knows his contact so the speed we got was pretty good. I tried 100 mg but that did nothing to me. I tried 400mg after a week but again that did nothing at all.
I also tried modafinil yesterday. I took 100mg but nothing happened. I did feel energetic for an hour but that's is it.
I don't drink much as well.
I am 23, never had a drink socially untill I was 20. I am only 7.5 stones and 5"2 feet tall. My boyfriend is shocked with the tolerance I've got for drugs.
Is this unusual? Is there any other stimulate I could try that would get me high without taking massive amount of it?(no cocaine, it's too expensive :)

I have a naturally high tolerance to drugs as well. It's a neurological thing. We don't know how you are going to respond to any drug we recommend to you so anything we say would be unknown - it may or may not work.

Have you tried the cathinones? They are the most potent and effective psychostimulants. Also try dextroamphetamine and methamphetamine

Some medications, especially anti-depressants, can change how effective drugs are. I noticed when I was taking effexor I wouldn't get a good rush on cocaine when I was doing speedballs. As soon as I stopped taking it for a month, the rush came back.

It also has to do with individual body chemistry. Z-drugs like ambien do not effect me at all. I can take an entire script of 30 10mg pills and not feel a thing. My brother on the other hand is out like a light after 1 10mg pill.

manboychef. Have you tried ambien intranasally? ambien never worked for me orally and I never experienced or knew what a z drug felt like until I randomly decided to snort one one night.

I ended up going through the whole bottle it's effects were so pronounced.

You could have a metabolism issue with it; you could be what's known as an "ultrarapid metabolizer"

You guys know your doctors can take a cheek swab and send it in to this place called GeneSight that runs genetic tests that checks your genes for your hepatic enzymes and how you metabolizes things and then gives a list of all the medications and how well you metabolize each one.

Also checks gene for serotonin 5-HT 2A and how well you respond to serotonin transporter inhibitors (SSRIs) and if you are predisposed to get rashes from mood stabilizers.

I know about all my liver enzymes and how I respond to/the best drugs that will work for me. It's a good thing to do! ask your dr's!

I choose not to take benzos or z drugs anymore. Had a very long dependence to benzos that I am still experiencing even though I do not use them anymore.

I did try sniffing them...no use.

I was talking about past experience. And that's strange. First thing I notice upon insufflation is a remarkable dissociation not unlike that produced by dextromethorphan.

Yes, I am sorry about your symptoms from GABAergic use. I am going though the same thing from baclofen withdrawal so I can understand the etiology and duration of it. I hope eventually it will get better for you. :/