• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Tolerance

oXyboss14

Ex-Bluelighter
Used to be a major stoner ... Everyday ... Stoped .. Been over two months just started up .. Good quality stuff and I expected to be LIT ..not much of a difference then before..

Well how long were you a major stoner?
How many times a day, how much in weight per day.

If you are going like.. A gram a day for years; taking a 2 month break really isn't going to raise much tollerance. Perhaps yeah you'd get higher; but if you're expected to have it knock you on your ass, well you might be disappointed.
Your psychological adaptive to marijuana is still pretty fresh, not like you aren't used to being ripped every day before right?

Eigther that or the stuff you have isn't as super amazing as you were told.

two days to two weeks to two months depending on the usage
could be other factors

yeah two months with a SLOW or Worse metabolism or worse case scenario still equals complete Tolerance reset but Environmental And Psychological Tolerance just like how 4 days after shroom trip you loose all physical tolerance but not Mental.

For me even a 24 hour break resets my tolerance to a better level. Taking a few weeks off and then going back makes cannabis very strong for me. But I do find if I smoke all day, which is not very often anymore, then one day away really helps.

That´s not how tolerance works. It will take you much more than 24 hours.
Maybe 24 days, or 24 months.
Few weeks seriously.

two days to two weeks to two months depending on the usage
could be other factors

Yes, of course there will be many other factors. You don´t break tolerance so easily or else it you not be tolerance.
Tolerance inhibits and blocks your brain and cells from feeling high of whatever you took too much for too long.

Individual responses vary. But 24 months? For me 24 hours helps. It has been tried and true for 37 years as a way to get a smaller amount work. And the first session of the day is always strongest, which to me means even overnight lightens it a bit.

I imagine for serious all day toker's a longer break is needed. But even when I did that a days break helped.

For me even a 24 hour break resets my tolerance to a better level. Taking a few weeks off and then going back makes cannabis very strong for me. But I do find if I smoke all day, which is not very often anymore, then one day away really helps.

A few weeks will allow me to get really stoned like once or twice, then it's back to the normal high.

but yeah, even after smoking all day for weeks, taking 24 hours off really helps me enjoy it more, and I do feel like I get higher.

I feel like the same thing is happening to me, but i don't smoke week everyday, sometimes i'll go weeks without smoking it, but i still feel like the effects are less noticeable, my tolerance is building up on its own.

Yeah that's how it is for me except I do everyday even if its just once.. But even when I stop for weeks .. Its almost as if my brain is already prepared for what's coming up and doesn't notice much

I've found I get pretty damned stoned twice a day if I do the following. Last night I did a shit ton of yard work and house cleaning, ate a solid meal, sat back watched a concert and took 3 pulls from my bong and was lit. I puffed one more time before heading to bed. Woke up rather early, put on another concert, puffed 3 pulls and was lit, fell back asleep and woke up feeling wonderful. Now I'm at work, don't feel burned out.

I still buy way more weed than I need and now that I've tried to smoke less, I enjoy it more and have less worry about my supply running low. Less is more. Sure I'd love to be able to get stoned all day, but that's just a waste. You lose appreciation for the plant. It's good when super dank weed only gets you slightly buzzed. Put that shit away and take a day off. Does wonders.

Also if you're taking other drugs that can effect your high. I found that at one time MXE and weed was a great combo. Now my tolerance to MXE is so high that after a binge, I can't get stoned for a day or two after. So I've decided to quit wasting my money on shit that is basically wasting my weed.