• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tolerance withdrawal?

ao111

Greenlighter
I have been taking 1 mg of Clonazepam daily for a little over 2 months. I was previously on Ativan but my doctor switched me to Clonazepam because it's longer acting and will hopefully be easier to taper from when my doctor and I decide to start doing that. It was working really well to prevent me from having anxiety, panic attacks, and withdrawal symptoms except for the past week it seems my anxiety has been worse with random panic attacks and I am feeling slightly bad physically as well. I've read that when a persons body becomes tolerant to the benzo dose they are on they can start having withdrawal symptoms even though they are still taking the drug. Although I have noticed that if I take one extra dose it doesn't really seem to make me feel better. From what I've written does it seem that I am experiencing tolerance withdrawal? I plan to try to get into see my doctor next week and talk to him about it because on the 17th I am going out of town with my family on a vacation and I don't want to have terrible anxiety and feel like crap the whole time.