• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tolerance Reversal

Floeyoeyo

Bluelighter
Hiya!

I’m waiting for payday to get my hands on some heroin/pills, but I wanted to know… how quickly does opioid tolerance drop? I’ve googled it and can’t find a straight answer. I want to make sure I’m being safe when I do get my hands on stuff, so I just want to know how quickly tolerance drops? For reference, taking about 30-80mg of oxys and/or 1-2 bags of heroin a day for the last 3 weeks or so. Going without for 4 days. Not sure how quickly the tolerance drops and I want to avoid an OD if possible.

Hiya!

I’m waiting for payday to get my hands on some heroin/pills, but I wanted to know… how quickly does opioid tolerance drop? I’ve googled it and can’t find a straight answer. I want to make sure I’m being safe when I do get my hands on stuff, so I just want to know how quickly tolerance drops? For reference, taking about 30-80mg of oxys and/or 1-2 bags of heroin a day for the last 3 weeks or so. Going without for 4 days. Not sure how quickly the tolerance drops and I want to avoid an OD if possible.
Bro. Pretty sure that mix would knock an elephant down.

Maybe start at 15-20 mgs and definitely not a whole bag of heroin. Personally I’ve never done heroin but if you’re taking both id start off small and work your way up adding more if need be.

Bro. Pretty sure that mix would knock an elephant down.

Maybe start at 15-20 mgs and definitely not a whole bag of heroin. Personally I’ve never done heroin but if you’re taking both id start off small and work your way up adding more if need be.
One bag of Heroin is literally like $10 worth it's not much for an addict. OP to answer your question, in 4 days your tolerance will drop a little bit, enough to where you'll get a better high but I don't think enough to where you'll OD on those doses. Are you not physically dependent? I can't imagine having to go four days...

in 4 days your tolerance will drop a little bit, enough to where you'll get a better high but I don't think enough to where you'll OD on those doses
Guess that would all depend on what OP actually cops, no?
Just sayin a little synth opioid (or other) may be included or what is in the bag.....
Be safe and start low af, please and thanks.
<3

My tolerance would drop quickly for no reason -- and stay as high for seemingly no reason other times for extended time periods as well.

There's probably a science to it, but in general : a week or 2 off is very noticeable in effects when you return *especially cold turkey.* For someone regularly high on opiates, a week or two would produce a decent break.

Look in general the only thing to really... really be worried about is dying. Tolerance breaks from personal/legal reasons away from opiates will objectively lower ones tolerance. Someone using heavily wouldn't have to worry about overdosing if they took a few days off probably.. versus someone who uses irregularly its just hard to determine an occasional on-and-off user's tolerance.

About a year ago I was using on and off but my tolerance never seemed to lower as much as I had liked--until it randomly just lowered and I could feel doses of lower milligrams again with a punch. There's really no telling where your tolerance will be *but daily use of opiates makes your tolerance escalate very fast w/ a fun ride to the finish line.*

Tolerance goes away pretty fast, last time I've withdrawn from morphine I had some pills left and hit a bad day about a week after the last dosage (my dose before were three 200mg XR/d) so foolishly took one capsule and passed out, woke up in the hospital with a shocked gf. So be careful.

Yea I also learned it the hard way after a week off from a decent h habit. Started nodding off hard, going into a dream-like state. Wouldn’t have been so bad if it weren’t for the fact me and my girl were in the woods having a fire and some creepy guy was trying to sneak up on us. That incident stuck with me for a long time and helped get me clean from shooting dope, I was completely out of it and normally that would be a situation I could’ve handled much better.

-GC

Yea I also learned it the hard way after a week off from a decent h habit. Started nodding off hard, going into a dream-like state. Wouldn’t have been so bad if it weren’t for the fact me and my girl were in the woods having a fire and some creepy guy was trying to sneak up on us. That incident stuck with me for a long time and helped get me clean from shooting dope, I was completely out of it and normally that would be a situation I could’ve handled much better.

-GC
Glad to hear your safe and you were able to get clean!

A week of cold turkey will make a lot of difference but the cunting thing is it goes back to normal within no time

Glad to hear your safe and you were able to get clean!

Yea that shit was scary, probably told the story on here before but it ended with my wielding a log and scaring him off while shirtless lol probably looked pretty epic thinking back.

As we walked out we saw guy had re-parked his truck in the bushes to hide it so he could come sneak up on us. Fucking scary to think what he was planning.

-GC

A week of cold turkey will make a lot of difference but the cunting thing is it goes back to normal within no time

This is so true. That first one, two, maybe 3 will be real nice but next thing you know you’re doing just like the old days and it feels like nothing.

-GC

This is so true. That first one, two, maybe 3 will be real nice but next thing you know you’re doing just like the old days and it feels like nothing.

-GC
I have just gone through months of stopping for a week or 2 starting back up the first few times you yea i reset my tolerance but just like once addicted few days in row give a rattle tolerance never resets for long enough .

One bag of Heroin is literally like $10 worth it's not much for an addict. OP to answer your question, in 4 days your tolerance will drop a little bit, enough to where you'll get a better high but I don't think enough to where you'll OD on those doses. Are you not physically dependent? I can't imagine having to go four days...
Shew I would love to be able to get 10 dollar bags my guy won’t sell less than a G