View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tolerance/Losing the Magic

cyberius

Bluelight Crew
I've been ripping myself up with a lot of heavy psychedelic use lately. Two weekends ago I dosed 4g of shrooms 150ug of lsd, last weekend I dosed 13 hits of acid, this weekend I tried for a 7g shroom trip and topped it off with some bud. I'm starting to get a really high tolerance to psychs though, when will it go down so I can bring it back up again? :)

Well when i used to dose on a more spread out scale 1-2 weeks was enough but with build up and use of other psychedelics it will be longer, 25i apparently has an overriding tolerance and so do DOx's so i have heard, after heavy use for a month i waited 2 weeks and dropped 600ug, while amazing it was nowhere near as magical as a 400ug trip i took towards the start. Take a month and t should level off but the longer you wait the more magical it wil be.

For psychological tolerance at some point it is an especially good idea to take a few months at least or longer, ideally to even forget a bit what it's like. IMO that's what you're going for if your tolerance has really built up.

Could be weeks, months, years

Very much depends on you, which no one can answer the question you raised