• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tolerance and Withdrawal buildup after detoxing then relapsing

ABakedAlien

Greenlighter
So basically I detoxed off fentynal (Green pills that mimic oxy 80s) and I was clean for 10 days. My habit of my last period of use before the 10 days was about 1-2 months, 7 pills a day, and ive been using on and off for 7 years. Im almost 23.

When detoxing i was given suboxone to taper for 4 days on day 2-6. When i left on day 10 i had slight chills still probably from the suboxone. Then i relapsed and have been using for 10 days but only half of what i was, about 3-4 pills a day.

My question is if i quit tomorrow how bad should i expect the withdrawls to be compared to my previous detox of using for a couple months and double the amount? Is there a ceiling effect for length of time used for opiates? Like after a certain amount of time it doesnt matter if you used 5 months or 5 years, hypothetically? - for withdrawal severity. Or does it always get worse the longer you use? Same question with the amount used.

Thanks for any input recieved.

how do you know the pills were fentynal? you stated they mimic the OC 80's, but what exactly did the pills contain and what amount of active ingredient did they have?

for myself, if I did what you described I would go through some pretty decent withdrawals. any time i use for consecutive days in a row (more than say 5 days at decent amounts-basically getting high every use) i will experience withdrawals. now i can say that cold turkeying from say a 10 day habit vs a 2 month habit will definitely be less severe but my body seems to almost remember where it left off from the last time I detoxed.

All you can really do is to just stop and see how bad it is but it's very very important to remain positive. the human mind is a very powerful computer, so if you're fixated on your withdrawals and thinking about it all the time the withdrawals will be worse. keep yourself busy, a lot of excercise, brain games help, reading, basically anything to keep your mind focused on anything but your withdrawal symptoms.

You can expect about the same wds as before. And no, there isnt a ceiling effect, it perpetually gets worse over time, especially mentally!

Good luck, Hopeless Soul

^This
And one thing, are you 100% sure you got fake ones with fentanyl ? It's just horribly unsafe and possibly lethal to take fake pills because you never know how much fenty they are cut with. What if someone fucked up and one pill contains 10-20mg fentanyl ?

Some of those pills turned out to be w-18, which has very little record of human usage. No one can say how you will withdraw from an unknown substance

Yeah there is bunch of "fake" pills going around. But to your question...if that was me I would go through WDs. I can't say how serious because every time I think it will be hell it isn't and vice versa...as said on here countless times....you are going to have to pay the piper. Regardless I hope it all works out for you!

I'm under the impression that w/ds generally get worse each time you go through them.