View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tolerance after 4 days.

Generic84

Bluelighter
Tuesday I ended up dosing a 200 ug hit, about an hour in to about an hour an a half I took another two hits. I then probably stupidly took one last hit three and a half hours in. My question is will four days later a 250 ug tab work or should I wait a week? Thanks.

It'll work but you might find yourself disapointed by its lack of oompht. Wait a week, 2 weeks for that extra hint of that sacred magic.

^^^ agreed.
If you got less than a week in between. I would in my opinion would up the dose.
You took almost 600+ugs in on day bruh! So you would need @ least 300+ ugs. Only because your receptors right now are covered in a tolerace and with that high a dose it could actually take a month to get back to basline and still have all that magik.
Happy trails,
Nugz

Turns out is going to be tomorrow. Will 6 days suffice you think? About a week?

It'll work, but you'll notice it will feel less 'deep'. But, it's better then 4 days, did that once, and we had a good time, but not nearly as profound.

It'll work, but you'll notice it will feel less 'deep'. But, it's better then 4 days, did that once, and we had a good time, but not nearly as profound.

What about I know this is stupid, but how about 11 days? Would 200 ug suffice or should I go a little higher to get the same effects/slightly stronger effects? Thanks.