• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Today I Am Thankful For... Ver. 4 Infinite Chances in an Amazing World

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, my degree was in computer science and my job is as a programmer, I never went to school for art, only started painting again a couple of years ago.

Thankful for Buckley's relieving my cold a little bit

For what I have learned, through anything and everything, I have somehow made it through. Wisdom and strength are such precious elusive rewards .<3

Last edited:
For our strength and will power, and true friends

edit: oh and les revenants (great new french series)

For a great two day visit with my mom--and hero. She's almost 85 and still as lively and fun and vibrant as she was when I was a kid. Please let me have those genes!;)

For the fact that I think I am finally through through this motherfucking detox.

WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On naltrexone as of today.

Yeah owen!! I hope it's really the end of it for you. Good work! <3

For a great two day visit with my mom--and hero. She's almost 85 and still as lively and fun and vibrant as she was when I was a kid. Please let me have those genes!;)

Between your posts and pictures, I'm pretty sure you do. :)

For the fact that I think I am finally through through this motherfucking detox.

WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On naltrexone as of today.

That's great to hear. Can I ask is that why you wanted off suboxone? to get onto naltrexone? Hope you don't mind me asking. You don't need to answer that, if you don't want to.

Today I'm thankful for the usual; my daughter, my family, my mistakes, for shelter, for food, living in a country away from vicious whether, for my cat, Beauty and for the last couple of days where we've had stunning whether, full of sunshine, blue skies, warmth and fresh air.

Evey

Amazing friends.. dank sushi.. tickets in hand.. great music... great families.. good food.. the mountains.. my family.. esp my son.

vacation. Today my friend and I decided to walk to town (about 5 miles roundtrip). When we got to town we decided to see jersey Boys in a matinee and by the time we got home it was time to start dinner. What a great day. I love my job but I have to admit I like not going to it a lot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.