Today I Am Thankful For... Ver. 4 Infinite Chances in an Amazing World

Status
Not open for further replies.
For this weekend, pretty relaxing so far. Have gone out cycling with my son.

Feeling thankful for my beautiful jewelry store that I own, despite the fact it hasn't seen a customer all day. :)

My little girl start kindergarten on Monday - HUGE. I am thankful for her sweet face every day.

Thankful for the peace and quiet in my life right this very second - no drama, no hustle.

^ It's sounds perfect, blissful. Peace and quiet like it should be!:)

Love.

Love of everything, the little things and the great love. I have love in my heart ( held by someone else) but I have love.

It is a wonderful thing!

^ Indeed it's a wonderful thing. Very powerful feeling.

Children.

I'm in that beautiful anticipatory state that comes prior to a holiday. I embark on a relaxing journey up the coast, to unwind for a week or so, in 3 days. I don't mind my current job, but I must admit I am fucking overjoyed at the thought of not being there for some time :). I'm grateful that I can enjoy holidays. In my past, every day was a holiday and it rapidly became much worse then any job I've ever had...:\

I have the same feeling about my job. I used to wake up earlier and waited for the alarm, so enthusiastically back then. :\
Now the routine sort of kills it sometimes. Besides ppl move away very often.

So yes, I really look forward for the holidays. Specially if I get to travel home..
I picture myself going for a full month off just to reset and get tired of free time if that's really possible. :)

Last edited:
just back from visiting my mom who is a psychiatric inpatient. i'm so thankful to the beautiful staff in her ward. i have never seen people with such reservoirs of love and care. i know that is rare to say about US inpatient treatment. but damn, we got so lucky.

^ indeed, this is rare and you are very lucky to have those people around her.

^ It's great when you get along with your boss. Unfortunately mine changes every 3-4 years.

I'm thankful I am being able to make some savings other than buying medication.

^why? maybe you should be the boss then!

I am thankful for my mom who's with me the entire day today when I was moving my stuff. I love my mom!

^Thanks, I actually could but that means atm I would have to move to Ottawa or Oslo due to internal policies.
So it's best for me to stay in the same city, at least until my youngest finishes high school.

I am also thankful for my mother as she is always present when we need her most. Specially with the kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.