TDS Today I am Thankful 4 Vs. Just when you think it can't get no better, then it does!

For this week, for being alive. For this great day and all the perspective to rest in a little while.

For being able to have a totally free day. Will now see a new movie with my son, who is finally back. Simple moments are often the greatest ones.

Grateful to see my father reacting so well from Chemotherapy. He's pretty optimistic.

I am thankful that i am recovering from a hopeless state of mind.

^ It comes and goes..

I am thankful I'm finally going to finish my dental treatment.

Not feeling dope sick, depressed or anxious today.. Even though my mind has tried to tell me to make the drive to get weed I am glad that I am on my 2nd day pot free as well.

^ That's great, especially for the anxiety, right. Who needs that? ^ Congratulations!! :)

One day at at time and patience!

^^ Thanks Erikmen

That is beautiful and so are you.<3

That was so sweet Herbavore.. I wanted to thank you for all the yrs you have helped me on here over the yrs.. You were instrumental in me not committing suicide one night.. Between you, Erikmen and Neversick I have received constant help... <3 u guyz

Hope things are better now. :)

Today has been surprisingly good, so far.

For positive improvements i have made, for the support of people that love me and the strength to do the right thing and power to a better person and better places.

For my girlfriend who has stuck by me through many things. I take her for granted sometimes but today I'm thankful for her love.