TDS Today I am Thankful 4 Vs. Just when you think it can't get no better, then it does!

I am thankful to be alive and able to still try and make a difference in other people's lives as well as my own.

STELLA!((<3)) Longtime without seeing that name around here--how are you? How are your daughters? Hope everything is good.

^ Always thankful for that!

Having my first real meal now. Feels like taking a nap. I sort of need one right now. :\

Last edited:
The giant datura tree that takes over my back patio every summer. It smells so good and the leaves are so gigantic I feel like I
m in the rainforest.

It must be pretty humid up there, which is perfect for summer if you have a river nearby.

thankful for all of the challenges that i have come through the wiser for

its nice to see u around herby, im coincidentally living in a rainforest at the moment, big heart hugs.

Wow, really Mysterie? An Asian rainforest? I have only been in South American rainforest but I would love to see the Asian rainforests and also the African rainforests. To me there is nothing more incredible than the intertwined life/death process in a rainforest. The minute something dies something else is growing from it. I don't know how anyone could fear death living in a rainforest. It is such a dynamic illustration of the same thing that happens in any environment--it is just so rapid I always feel like I am watching life/death/rebirth in a time-lapse film. In the desert it is a completely different kind of time and so, so quiet. In a rainforest I swear you can hear it happening.<3

And I am so happy to hear that you have felt both challenged and empowered by those challenges. ((<3))

a rainforest on a mount not far from brisbane, queensland australia. have been going for 2 hr hikes in the morning and the bird calls really strike me as beautiful music. winter is just closing so it is mildly cool in the shade and not many mozzies to be seen. but i saw a wild turkey and wallaby so far. it is a nice juxtaposition for me to be here as my family home is close to the city centre.

being in rainforests in sea was wild though, i didnt find the renunciate path was for me.

Took my son to a nutritionist to see how he can improve his appetite, gain some weight. We are going to try swimming a couple of times a week and eating few more meals that he's used to. He seems to be quite into it at this time.

^ :)

Slept all night long! 2nd time this week, 8+ hours non-stop. Zero Seroquel, just a couple of tea and peace.

my cousin just told me his wife is pregnant :)
also i found some gabapentin

Nice summer day down on the river.. couple of nice fish were foolish enough to take my line. Good work out today.

I am thankful that I have my own room, and bathroom. You might not think anything of it, but after sleeping in dorms, cubes to having bunkmates to now my own room is a huge deap for me! I even have a tub in my bathroom!! Will defently clean it and the shower before getting in there.

Thankful that I got my old job back, havnt started it yet. Will be a few more months before I start back doing utility work again.
For now just going to keep working here at the recovery center.