• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

TDS Today I am Thankful 4 Vs. Just when you think it can't get no better, then it does!

^ Same with me SK! ;)

Also because it's Friday and it has been a great day!

Today I am thankful to be alive and have a loving fiance who supports me as well as some members of the BL community. I almost lost my life a few nights ago because I was drugged by someone I thought I could trust and I had a close encounter with death. I have goals of becoming a cardiac surgeon as well as getting married that I would like to be around to accomplish.

^quit the bullshit and go for it! <3

I am grateful for the few republicans willing to stand up to Trump.

Woop!

I'm thankful for being alive, family and all fellow Bluelighters :)
This. :)

Just happy to be able to accept myself.
It's hard to believe the amount of shit I put myself through over decades tbph, I've forgotten the hell of it but will never completely forget how undisclosed vulnerability, attracts parasites and more self-hate. Hence the term.

Last edited:
Happy to receive such a special letter as we use to call it. That sort of letter you read over and over again. :)

Thankful for working through some old issues. Thankful for not drinking.. My drinking carrier has officially come to an end.

Thankful to mothers everywhere.

Thankful for mothers, grandmothers and to a the fathers who played this role in a truly remarkable manner.

Today I'm thankful for having people that check up on me, Erikmen, toothpastedog and Speed King. They make me feel like I am safe on here, and I appreciate the fact that I can connect with total strangers who can empathize with me but still ask if I'm okay. I am so thankful I came across this site and decided to join.

Yesterday I saw a video from a magic moment back so many years ago during my daughter's birthday. I see she still looks so graceful, and so beautiful inside out even after so many years. That makes me delighted and so thankful.

^ Sounds like a great fun!!

Grateful for calm Fridays. So much to look forward to...

I am thankful that i have friends that pullup on me when they see me feeling down.