• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Ethnobotanicals Tobacco Shaman Chocolates

Tobacco Shaman Chocolates

Eating tobacco is a rare but ancient art that gives a great body high. It also has many health benefits including many B vitamins and anti-inflammatory properties. Eating tobacco is a great way to rid the body of parasites including worms. When tobacco is smoked, over 90% of the nicotine burns off in the process, whereas when it is eaten almost 100% of the nicotine is absorbed by the body. Some people eat tobacco for the great high. Others use it for shamanic rituals. Still others use it for the health benefits. I have also known people to eat tobacco as an alternative to smoking, or as a smoking cessation aid. I eat these tobacco chocolates 1-2 times a month to ward off parasites and improve digestion. I also keep them around to give to friends, especially for smokers who need to get through something like a court date without smoking.

Here is my recipe for Tobacco Shaman Chocolates:

1 Cuban cigar or other all-natural additive free cigar

1 bag good quality chocolate chips

2-3 T full fat cream

Chocolate mold or ice cube tray

Optional add ins: chili flakes, crystallized ginger, dried berries, maca powder, psychedelic mushrooms, essential oils (I like lavender + blueberry)

1. With a sharp knife, cut off approximately 2 inches from the natural cigar.

2. Put cigar piece in a coffee grinder and grind until it is a fine powder. A mortar & pestle may also be used.

3. In a pan, heat up the cream over low heat. Add the powdered tobacco to the cream and let it steep and rehydrate. The tobacco will “plump up” until it is a thick brown mixture (sludgy consistency).

4. Over a double-boiler, melt your chocolate chips. Once melted, stir in the hydrated tobacco and mix thoroughly. Add any flavor add-ins as well.

5. Spread chocolate into a chocolate mold or other mold of your choice (I use a mini-muffin pan)

6. Chill until solid.

Careful with dosing! These chocolates are fairly strong. Even if you have a high nicotine tolerance, this ROA is very different from smoking. Eat 1 chocolate and wait. Should take 20-40 minutes to kick in. You will feel increased heart rate, sweating, clarity of thought, increased flexibility and tingly scalp to name a few of the effects. Tolerance builds up quickly if you eat them multiple days in a row.

Enjoy!

-From the land of black tar and green chili

Sounds strangely interesting. Never knew tobacco could be ingested this way.
Roughly how many grams of baccy per piece of chocolate would you say is 'standard'?

Honestly, I prefer eating tobacco to smoking it.
I gave up smoking cigarettes and these chocolates helped me taper down.
(Gotta save my lungs for certain other substances, honestly)

Sooo...I don't know measurements in grams or anything so precise. But I have a method:
2 inches of a good quality cigar, ground in a coffee grinder
1 bag of good quality chocolate chips
That's the ratio. I could try to estimate the grams but I don't want to lead you astray.
Anyway, I highly recommend them. The tobacco has a kind of spicy taste...
Don't eat more than 2 in a day though. Nicotine poisoning is a legit concern!