• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

To the dark side, and back again. How to smoke crack properly.

The exchange website sells them for the UK people. They sell packs of screens too. It's a very handy website that does harm reduction but I bet many don't know the exchange also delivers online. It's anonymous as in they don't give your details to anyone.
They also offer naloxone kits by the way!

If you are talking about ES they are untouchable as a HR service. Most community needle exchanges use their products, the enterprise being set up originally by a former stat. services drug & alcohol worker who I had an online correspondence with 8 years ago just after the drought while he was doing a podcast called 'Hooked' which told it how it is. If they are selling pipes then they will be as safe a contraption as is possible due to the potential harm by using inappropriate materials in home made efforts which can cause harm to peoples lungs, mouths and lips due to the temperatures they can reach.

Its been a couple of months since I broke my last glass pipe so I am using ash and a home made piece of crap again. 10 mins ago in fact. There is nothing like a wake up pipe at sunrise, left over from the previous day....

If you are talking about ES they are untouchable as a HR service. Most community needle exchanges use their products, the enterprise being set up originally by a former stat. services drug & alcohol worker who I had an online correspondence with 8 years ago just after the drought while he was doing a podcast called 'Hooked' which told it how it is. If they are selling pipes then they will be as safe a contraption as is possible due to the potential harm by using inappropriate materials in home made efforts which can cause harm to peoples lungs, mouths and lips due to the temperatures they can reach.

Its been a couple of months since I broke my last glass pipe so I am using ash and a home made piece of crap again. 10 mins ago in fact. There is nothing like a wake up pipe at sunrise, left over from the previous day....
Yes, the ES. They have their own website where you can order supplies and all in the name of harm reduction of course.
They sell crack pipes kits or just the proper straight pipe and screens separately.
I've used them a couple of times recently (not for crack stuff) and the packages are very discreet.
NHS staff can also order stuff or you can order as a normal person. They offer express delivery as well.
I recommend them if you don't wanna go into an exchange for any reason.

Last edited:
It's a shame that these services are not publicised more. They could be a life saver...

The first time I smoked crack I hated it. It just brought on the gear rattle immediately so I needed even more gear.

But them pesky dealers started with their 2 brown 1 white for £20 special offers.

Before long i was buying 2 brown and 8 white.

I needed the brown, but i wanted the white. But the more white i had, the more brown I needed.

This is why smack and crack are a dealer's wet dream. It's never fuckin enough...
first time i IV'd heroin, i thought id came my wee trunks off, here begins the addictions
first time i smoked good crack, it was insane, apparently i have a drum beat i do with my hands on my legs after a good pipe,, god id love a pipe now but crack isnt really available here from H dealers, they just do 'pure' coke and u gotta wash it up urself, which imo is the best way of doing it, instead of buying it premade

first time i IV'd heroin, i thought id came my wee trunks off, here begins the addictions
first time i smoked good crack, it was insane, apparently i have a drum beat i do with my hands on my legs after a good pipe,, god id love a pipe now but crack isnt really available here from H dealers, they just do 'pure' coke and u gotta wash it up urself, which imo is the best way of doing it, instead of buying it premade
bro didnt you die a couple years ago? wtf, i almost went to your funeral... but i was out of the country

ffs guys all this supposed advice is highly impractical, it might be technically 'the most efficient' way to smoke crack but as someone who has experienced intense crack addiction, anything that takes fucking time is not happening. i could not make it the 2 mins from where i copped to my house without a pipe.
[/QUOTE]

Haha I know exactly what you mean, it's amazing how crack makes you fiend and how dangerous this can be in terms of getting caught by law enforcement. I remember smoking in my car on my way home from scoring, just pulling over in random spots because even though I'd so much rather smoke in the comfort of my own home without the paranoia I just couldn't wait. One night I almost pulled into an empty elementary school parking lot to take a hit, then resisted the urge and not a minute later a cop car drove past.
no drug has stripped me of my humanity quicker or more comprehensively than crack. and i've been addicted to quite a few. its not a drug worth playing with. if you are interested in playing chemist extract dmt or something, if you like ritual then get really arsey about backwards rolling the perfect spliff. crack is not a suitable drug for anything but fucking your life.

I just want to say that while I don't recommend getting into crack (if you want to get involved with cocaine, I recommend coca leaf in it's natural form) ironically crack is one of the drugs that had the least negative effects on my life whereas cannabis ranks at the top and DMT was pretty bad too. I spent so many years addicted to cannabis and gave me horrible anxiety, panic attacks and mental breakdowns, its effects were absolutely devastating and it is what catalyzed my addiction to other drugs in the first place. DMT also, horrible drug for me. I am still very traumatized from my trips on that awful substance. I used to just smoke hit after hit of DMT, blasting off into god knows where until nothing made sense anymore, awful, awful times, awful effects on my life.

Now crack on the other hand, I actually have rather fond memories of. I remember it being intensely pleasurable and invigorating, albeit for a very short while and then the horrible fiending. I never got severely addicted, maybe because after 6-8 months of smoking a lot of it I was never able to achieve the same high I got in the beginning and the come down kept on getting worse and worse. I was addicted to heroin as well at the time and as long as I had heroin, I was good and didn't need crack. I never lost nights of sleep with crack, I lost hours of sleep but never a whole night. I'd always come down with some heroin and go to bed. Eventually I just stopped smoking crack as it seemed like a waste of money when I could just buy more heroin and skip the harsh come down from the crack. I can't imagine smoking days straight without sleeping, doesn't it lose all pleasurability long before that? When you get to the point where you're only smoking to try to stave off the come down, is when you're just wasting it and you need to put the pipe down (very hard to do if you still have crack I know) and shoot some heroin to bring you down. After a few hours the horrible craving goes away and you can enjoy the opiate buzz, go to sleep and smoke more the next night if you want.

I've got one of these now.. £5.

s30VIbH.jpg
Glad my lungs can't take this devil drug no more. To much money can and will be spent once you have a hit. Also, personally I needed to smoke a 20 bag of H just to get the awful comedown away.
And then another 20 H bag to get back to normal.

Anyhoo, the pipe in the photo,. I must be missing something. How do you use it?

Anyhoo, the pipe in the photo,. I must be missing something. How do you use it?
same way as a pen or any other tube you have to repurpose cos something (usually theiving fucking crackheads, and i say this as a thieving fucking crackhead but never took no ones pipe) has happened to your pipe. its annoying as fuck cos obviously for the crack not to fall off you need to keep the whole thing vertical so you can't watch your shit melt the way you do with a normal pipe so you have less of a visual guide as to when to start toking the pipe properly, though you can still tell when it starts filling with smoke. how the fuck you aim your lighter properly i do not know. its just annoying.

im pretty sure im alive, ive had 15 OD's, twice had my heart need resuscitated, but not died, where did you hear that? thats a rumour i wanna squash
so you kinda did die but then came back? glad you are still around man.

same way as a pen or any other tube you have to repurpose cos something (usually theiving fucking crackheads, and i say this as a thieving fucking crackhead but never took no ones pipe) has happened to your pipe. its annoying as fuck cos obviously for the crack not to fall off you need to keep the whole thing vertical so you can't watch your shit melt the way you do with a normal pipe so you have less of a visual guide as to when to start toking the pipe properly, though you can still tell when it starts filling with smoke. how the fuck you aim your lighter properly i do not know. its just annoying.

so you kinda did die but then came back? glad you are still around man.
Twice I was dead close to being dead (pardon the pun) and it gave me a very unique view on death, In my opinion and if twice my heart stopping qualifies as did kinda die, it's just like an eternal sleep, no thoughts, feelings or DMT/spiritual experience, just gone, nothing, then you get brought back from that and it's so confusing, like imagine your deepest sleep you've had but to be shaken awake with bright lights in your eyes, people you don't know asking you questions like who are you whilst your covered in wires and
the first person you know is your boyfriend and he is crying, it's very confusing, your also scared as your brain is trying to wrap your head around what's happened and happening, even tho the medics are telling you, then anger comes as your now not high and feel like complete shit, so I was being a completely different person to who I normally am and getting aggressive, to the point where I got a release note from the Dr, got a taxi back and when my boyfriend went to the bathroom I fucking done another shot and straight back to the hospital, junkie mentality ladies n gents