• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

To the dark side, and back again. How to smoke crack properly.

JonL

Bluelighter
I left the title deliberately a tad arrogant... Of course there is no 'right' way to smoke crack, frankly we should all leave it well alone if we knew what was good for us.
However, I know and accept that some of us are likely to do it anyway; those who will may dip their toes in, say wow, then never do it again... some might get REAL stuck in... and others have the self control to use occasionally. Kudos to you last group.

Anyway, to the nitty gritty.

Crack is the freebase form of cocaine Hcl. Street rocks are usually rocked up benzocaine rolled in powdered crack, or a heavily diluted rock that is part crack part rocked benzocaine, or sometimes... if its your first time buying from the dealer, a fairly decent bit of rock made from high grade cocaine.

Making your own is preferable, and requires very high quality coke, not the pub grub you get (that some might class as 'affordable'

The recipe:

<1/3 bi-carb to each part cocaine. Eg. 1g cocaine + 0.3 (0.26-28 is good). Bi-carb Bi-carb, Bi-carb Grove!

Or ammonia. One or two pipette drops per gram. It stinks and it is VERY important to mult-wash ammonia cooked rocks to eliminate all the leftover ammonia, or face achy burnt lungs.

Add ingredients in spoon, add some water till you just about dissolve the lot, then apply heat. Clipper lighters held at the right angle emit a huge flame. Im pretty certain these were designed to aid in the cooking process.

Bring to the boil, allow the oily crack to come together, and - very important - keep a low heat bubbling until the glob of oil is uniform in colour. No bubbles.

Add a few drops of cold, then tip the spoon to the side and you can drain off the excess water with kitchen towel. Add water and repeat to remove excess bi-carb or ammonia. Ammonia wash requires a minimum of 3 repeats to remove the ammonia. Or your lungs will feel it.

Be patient. Let it solidify after adding the last bit of cold water then drain it off.
Break it into a few pieces and let it dry properly on a bit of kitchen towel.

Now to smoke.

Many are partial to the ol' Martel bottle with pan scrubber.
NO (explained why below)
Some will go for the tin-foil pipe, over a plastic drink bottle, cig ash on top. This is better, but the foil is still nasty.

If you really don't have any access to glassware, DO NOT make a habit of smoking off apparatus which has any metal parts which come in contact with the smoking. Preferable all glassware, even avoiding rubber seals (personal preference) and if you must use foil or pan scrubber... Burn it off thoroughly to remove the nasty coating. Foil should go dull side up (shiny side not in contact with flame.

Glassware should be as small a pipe as possible (crack will cling to the pipe and the more of it there is, the more you lose.
Stubby bong style is the best with glass bowl.
You dont need a gauze, you can use a piece of broken glass to fit over the hole and layer ash on top, or you can even buy glass gauzes which look like little glass stars/snowflakes that sit in the bowl.
Don't bubble it through water.

Preferred dosage is 0.08g per hit. Try and wait 45 mins at least between hits.
Smoke off cig ash. Cigar ash seemed like a cool idea but its actually shit.

When you do this right, the hit should be so tasty and perfect that your mouth literally gushes with so much saliva you have to spit into a glass.

If you buy an eighth, smoke 3g then save 0.5 for tomorrow 'to get you goin'... you have a PROBLEM.
Crack RUINS lives.
Crack TAKES OVER your personality, your ambition, your drive.
It creeps into your mind when you least expect it and makes you think its a good idea to dance with the white devil again.

As always with stimulant use. Benzos on hand.
If you need to take benzos to dull out the anxiety... you should probably stop.
If you think you have a problem. You probably do.
PROPANOLOL AND COCAINE/CRACK = DANGEROUS. Google that for more.

Why did I write this? Because I have been through this and I know no amount of preaching would ever keep the uninitiated from getting involved if they want to.
If you're gonna do something wrong, do it right.

About the foil/scrubber thing. I found that chest 'pangs', little pinches etc in my chest only occurred when smoking off foil or scrubber.
Foil over plastic bottles... doesn't stop the plastic getting hot and releasing fumes which you inhale.

Its a really really addictive drug and cost me everything; so I can only share with you the lessons I learned.

This post, I hope, will give those who have already made the decision to dance this dance, the right knowledge to do it as safely as possible.
I DO NOT condone crack use. It really fucks with you and in every one I know who has gone down this path, has ruined good lives due to the cost of the habit and the strength that little imp inside us all possesses when rocks are introduced to the mix.

Be safe.

Lucy loves you. <3<3<3

Already got the t-shirt mate.

But tbh after hitting that shit hard for a fair few years I don't regret it or wouldn't change though.

I did totally violate the first, and second rules of fight club with my post, but I felt it was for the greater good.

Please note guys this really wasnt meant to be a show off thread, just information that I hope can prevent some sore lungs and wasted mush-in-spoons for my fellow wanderers.

Best advice? Steer well clear.
Or only use on one special occasion per year.

No regrets of course.

Cookie - as another veteran, any thoughts on what I suggested?
Godspeed yall <3

*waves at jon*

I still have a big soft spot for the bottle-pipe. Glassware costs money and so does crack so guess which one tends to win in the end? ;)

Take care <3

I started off using plastic bottle or can as I only done it on a rear occasion but when It was my full time occupation my preferred choice of smoking it was the good old Martel bottel. Just because of the fact you can carry it with you and have a blast anywhere.

But my advice to anyone who wants to know abit more about it or learn how to do it properly is simply, stay the fuck away from it!
Otherwise everything you worked hard for or enjoy in life you will lose.

^^personal choice , as long as you get a lungful of smoke it doesn't really matter, recently I have just been using a little hash pipe with wire wool type stuff (the kind you wash up with) burn it off well and good to get any chems off, squeeze in as much as you can in the bowl -on top of a couple of screens-then I melt the stone and smoke it sideways incase any melts thro to the bottom

I've got one of these now.. £5.

s30VIbH.jpg

Far from proper. This is not an endorcement,. Be safe. From my experiance, spoon hits are definitely the method that produces the biggest bellringers. Heat a common household spoon to red hot, with torch or stove-top. Take away heat source. Allow spoon to cool usually 2 -4 seconds so its not so red hot. Using a common cardboard toilet tissue tube one end pressed over mouth other end ready to hover/hoover over spoon as close as possible without touching the hot spoon, drop crack on spoon. Depending on amount of crack, quality of crack, temperature of spoon, any wind, etc the smoke/vapor can rise very quickly and be gone in a sec or two, or it can start by sizzling/spinning around on the spoon for a few seconds first and then smoking hard, strong, and long. There can be a bit of a learning curve in timing inhalation so as to get the best hits possible. Hold the hit in almost as long as possible. Tip The lower the spoon is to the ground the better, keep head low and when ready, exhale as you rise to full standing position. Best head rush, bellringers this method.

Last edited:
You prefer to use a spoon instead of tin foil?

ffs guys all this supposed advice is highly impractical, it might be technically 'the most efficient' way to smoke crack but as someone who has experienced intense crack addiction, anything that takes fucking time is not happening. i could not make it the 2 mins from where i copped to my house without a pipe.

metal pipe, the type sold in any headshop for like 4 quid, with burnt metal scrubber for gauze. push the gauze through to get your recycle. metal is not gonna break in your bad/pocket, which is important cos you aint going nowhere without your pipe (it took me 6 months after getting out of rehab to finally ditch it and i felt naked). ash is impractical for smoking out and about and shit anyway.

if you really want it most intense fucking cook it up with some smack and IV.

bicarb is shit use ammonia.

even before i was badly addicted, 45 mins between hits would be way too long, you're barely even having a smoke at that point. by the time i got really bad if i had it i'd be planning my next pipe while smoking my current one.

there is no suggested dose, it depends on tolerance. if i smoked now i could get 4 pipes out a point shot, when i was bad that same shot would be a small pipe (another reason not to use too small a pipe, as tolerance ramps up it needs to hold more).

if you are capable of using crack without the quickest and most portable method of smoking being the only realistic option good on ya, hope you stay that way. but the more you push it the more likely it is to bite you. and trust me it is not fun by the time you're smoking at least an 8th a day (tat would last 12 hours and if i was lucky i'd get enough money for another 8th during that 12 hours) and regularly going the best part of a week without sleep. best just leave it all together.

no drug has stripped me of my humanity quicker or more comprehensively than crack. and i've been addicted to quite a few. its not a drug worth playing with. if you are interested in playing chemist extract dmt or something, if you like ritual then get really arsey about backwards rolling the perfect spliff. crack is not a suitable drug for anything but fucking your life.

Crack seems to be the one I managed to (potentially) totally escape despite trying it a couple of times (once smoked badly off foil, the rest IV'd with heroin). It's been almost 10 years since I had any. I still somehow dreamt about smoking it last night. Think that says it all...

I never liked coke much either, always been far more into speed/meth etc

The first time I smoked crack I hated it. It just brought on the gear rattle immediately so I needed even more gear.

But them pesky dealers started with their 2 brown 1 white for £20 special offers.

Before long i was buying 2 brown and 8 white.

I needed the brown, but i wanted the white. But the more white i had, the more brown I needed.

This is why smack and crack are a dealer's wet dream. It's never fuckin enough...

once i got on the sub program crack became my new best friend for the better part of two years. i always smoked out of a pop can squeeze er flat on one side and poke some holes then poke a shotgun on the side and smoke a few cigs for ash on top. always had me lookin over my shoulder lol. i'd buy the can and smoke the smokes while waiting for buddy to make the drop hahahahahaha. gets my stomach in knots thinking of those days.

once i got on the sub program crack became my new best friend for the better part of two years. i always smoked out of a pop can squeeze er flat on one side and poke some holes then poke a shotgun on the side and smoke a few cigs for ash on top. always had me lookin over my shoulder lol. i'd buy the can and smoke the smokes while waiting for buddy to make the drop hahahahahaha. gets my stomach in knots thinking of those days.

The ash method is extremely common with UK crack heads.

The problem is that you cannot create enough ash for a decent pipe however many cigs you smoke.
Sat in the car with a fist full of crack, smoking cig after cig in the vein hope of creating enough ash to smoke your crack. Your ashtray was emptied only yesterday - by smoking crack.

Then you suddenly realise you need more smack because that shitty coke high is only going to last for ten minutes because it's a mixture of benzocaine and levamisole.

Doesn't stop you though. It just makes you fiend even more for a fuckin shit feeling....

The ash method is extremely common with UK crack heads.

The problem is that you cannot create enough ash for a decent pipe however many cigs you smoke.
Sat in the car with a fist full of crack, smoking cig after cig in the vein hope of creating enough ash to smoke your crack. Your ashtray was emptied only yesterday - by smoking crack.

Then you suddenly realise you need more smack because that shitty coke high is only going to last for ten minutes because it's a mixture of benzocaine and levamisole.

Doesn't stop you though. It just makes you fiend even more for a fuckin shit feeling....
the grip is so strong. like you say "in the car." never made it home with the stuff. of course, you never wanted to because the wife and kids are waiting for you to get home from work..

empty ashtray hahahha YES. i remember taking my wife's sages and trying to burn that down because the corner store wasn't open in the town we lived it and i had to smoke. needless to say that was the biggest disappointment ever

Painful to see this thread again. Knowing Jon died doing a snowball within the year.
Lesson of the story. Don't do crack, especially don't do snowballs.

Where'd you get one of these mate?
The exchange website sells them for the UK people. They sell packs of screens too. It's a very handy website that does harm reduction but I bet many don't know the exchange also delivers online. It's anonymous as in they don't give your details to anyone.
They also offer naloxone kits by the way!