• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

To much molly?

blackmetalstoner

Bluelighter
Saturday night I did some molly for the first time. Threw back 3 hits of acid about an hour in and redosed with molly a few hours later tho I don't think it was much. The next day I woke up feeling especially weird. I figured it was the after effects of tripping. After a few hours I made the great decision to take so more molly. Oh btw I'm REALLY REALLY smart and didn't weigh any of it. I redosed 2 more times. Then the next night I finished off the last bit I had. Woke up the next day and felt alright. Still a bit emotionally unbalanced, but later the afternoon I threw up my lunch and felt light headed. I had to call into work. But after about 2 hours I was back to this. It's been 2 days since I've had anything more then some hash oil and I still feel really fucking weird. I know it was MDMA because the person I got it from is a close friend who's was actually the first person to introduce me to test kits. I had a gram and a half but like I said I had never done MDMA. im very emotional, light headed, and feel like I'm in a fog mentally. Is this all from serotonin? How long should I expect this to last? Btw my scales are broken and I've been clean off powder for about a year so I just hasn't needed any and this kinda just fell into my lap, so I did what I had to do. You know potential over dose.

time heals all OP.

just learn from this and use in moderation. high doses are sometimes not worth the after-effects