• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

to all tramadol experts

Honestly I think you're pretty well covered concerning WD with everything else you take.

-Escitalopram should cover the ssri part of tram
-the amps will help with the lethargy
-the benzos will help with the "skin crawling"

And having just only used tram for 3 weeks daily will greatly help. Now if you had for say 3+ months, I think it'd be a different story.

I stopped taking the oral IR trams about 40 hours ago... so far minimum discomfort... very mild classic opioid wd symptoms... nothing i cant handle so far...

^Cool deal bro. Happy for you for quitting. Tramadol is a nasty drug to get hooked on. I've read articles of people taking ridiculous amounts of the stuff. Never had a Grand Mal seizure, but can't imagine they're fun :p

Glad to hear you're doin alright. Stay strong brotha.

I feel ya believe me! The W/D s keep getting worse when I run out of them and having to endure a few days of sheer hell b4 my next refill. The rls, sweats, hot and cold flashes insomnia anxiety and depression--just to mame a few. Have you tried Kratom? That stuff was a Godsend for me. Hoping the nest for you
PJ

^Cool deal bro. Happy for you for quitting. Tramadol is a nasty drug to get hooked on. I've read articles of people taking ridiculous amounts of the stuff. Never had a Grand Mal seizure, but can't imagine they're fun :p

Glad to hear you're doin alright. Stay strong brotha.
Thank you bro.. much appreciated

I feel ya believe me! The W/D s keep getting worse when I run out of them and having to endure a few days of sheer hell b4 my next refill. The rls, sweats, hot and cold flashes insomnia anxiety and depression--just to mame a few. Have you tried Kratom? That stuff was a Godsend for me. Hoping the nest for you
PJ
Still doing ok so far... some anxiety "more than usual", valium and ativan are helping though.. had difficulty sleeping "even with ambien"..

Regarding kratom... i just hate the taste... makes me wanna throw up..

Thank you for ur kind wishes