To all the ladies out there

Dr.E's_bitch

Bluelighter
As the millenium is winding down I would just like to thank all the ladies out there for sticking with us guys and keeping us inline and putting up with all the crap we subject you too. I know I could not survive without my significant other because she opens up my eyes so often to the real world. I know I speak on behalf of quite a few of the men out there, so from all us guys to all you gals, I would just like to say:
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and we love you more than you could ever imagine.
The Doctor

Right back at you!
You guys can be quite wonderful yourselves. Sometimes your capacity for strength and gentleness blows me away.
Have a great new year to everyone!

I guess this is not the right forum for me to vent about how much guys and basically all relationships suck...
wink.gif

So I won't.
smile.gif
But I'm happy for all you guys and girls who have found someone who makes your life happier, the flowers smell sweeter, the sky blue-er, and all that lovely stuff.
smile.gif

As for contentedly single me, I'd like to say thanks to all my great friends out there who make my life happier, my flowers sweeter and my sky blue-er. Hee hee love to all.
PLUR,
kimmy
smile.gif

Dont worry sweet-e,
we all love you as much as any man could and we have the highest respect for you too.
Just keep practising the ways of PLUR and you will always be filled with joy with or without a man in your life.
The doctor

Yeah, we girlies ARE pretty great. Especially me. I am one HOT mama! Happy holidays, y'all.
------------------
xoxo
flux

Yes i would like to say that some relationships are beautiful and very special.
smile.gif
some suck my ass, but i am in one right now that is making me very happy.
smile.gif
and to sweet-e who is also my sister, i have obviously been there before and i love you soooooo much. you don't need no guy. remember the three things you need babe.....
smile.gif

PLUR
*smiles*