❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

tired of being called a man whore

Status
Not open for further replies.

EndProhibitionNow

Greenlighter
For whatever reason I find MOST women attractive, women are really beautiful <3. so people think because I sleep with a good amount of girls I'm not selective at all and don't have standards. But the fact of the matter is I truly think they're cute. Shouldn't I be commended for finding beauty in girls that are considered "average" by those with unfair standards? I'm not saying I like really reallyyy obese girls or complete duds, but they're not all 10's. It's really not cool to judge someones partners based on what YOU think is attractive. :X

/rant

Uh...cool story bro? I'm not sure what you're getting at here. As such, I will simply go in order.
Yeah, chicks are pretty darn awesome, they're pretty and soft and girly and emotionally intuitive and have boobies and whatnot, although obviously nature designed both genders to think the other is the bomb, so it makes sense that they drive us crazy (in a good way...at least most of the time).
If you're truly getting with these girls because you like them, then it shouldn't matter in any way what other people have to say about it. The only thing that's important when it comes to sex is whether or not a person and their partner feels it's right and enjoy themselves.
Idk, I don't think finding "average" girls rather attractive is something worth commendation. We're talking about preferences that are formed entirely subconsciously, there's no free will involved so I have no idea what anyone would be commending you for.
Again, others' opinions shouldn't matter. If you believe these girls are attractive that's all that matters. I wouldn't say it's not cool to judge someone's partners based on what any given individual believes is attractive seeing as that's really all anyone can use to judge, but that's besides the point as whatever other people you're talking about aren't the ones doing the humpin' here.

So basically long story short what others say is a moot point as you really shouldn't be giving a shit what anyone says if you really, truly find these individuals attractive. That's about the best I can offer as, again, I'm not entirely sure what you were looking for here.

They're probably just jealous that you're getting some.

And yeah... some people confuse different standards with no standards.

dont let what other ppl say upset you

it doesnt really matter what other people think

Fuck what people say, and fuck whoever you want.

I feel like you're making a lame attempt at drawing the attention of females here in slr.

Yet every respondent, save for myself, is male.

Not sure of your tone, tude, but if you're implying to the contrary of what I'm saying, youre only making my point of it being lame.

I feel like you're making a lame attempt at drawing the attention of females here in slr.

I agree.

OP, what, do you want a freakin cookie? A gold star? Some recognition for doing all the "average" girl a big favor? I mean if it wasn't for you, would they get no attention or ass? Thank God for you, where would those poor girls be?

For whatever reason I find MOST women attractive... Shouldn't I be commended for finding beauty in girls that are considered "average" by those with unfair standards?

Should I be commended because I find brunettes attractive or because I was born with two hands or because I'm taller than average? No.

Holy fuck... even if u weren't a noob... worst probably-fake-brag-complaint ever? Even if true, u know everyone will just make joke posts about it..

He has probably never even had sex before! I'm just still wondering if he expects us to feel sorry for him based on his comment or if we are supposed to commend him for sacrificing...

OP this is more Blog content as you aren't really asking any kind of question or advice so I'm going to close this. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.