• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tired and Moody Using Amphetamines

Slumerican_97

Greenlighter
Ok everyone I'm new here and have been using amphetamine's recreationally for a little while now including Adderall and Methamphetamine...my issue really only goes for the Meth, when I first tried amphetamine's it was Meth and it always left me feeling awesome, focused, definitely not lazy whatsoever, very happy for no reason, I was never hungry and hated the thought of food, and definitely couldn't sleep on it, Adderall has always given me those effects and has always delivered when I wanted them to, but Meth on the other hand has simply gotten awful honestly. The Meth is always crystal and I started out putting small amounts in capsules and taking them, but after a couple of times I realized it was wasting so much so I began smoking instead (at first 1 10th would last me about 2 days, well when I first started everything was awesome and the first thing that changed is the appetite, it started getting sadly to where I actually want to eat when I see food when it used to pretty much disgust me (my original reason for Meth bc I want to lose weight), then after about 4 uses in 2 weeks I started to need more and developed a thing I hated where I could smoke a decent bowl and literally fall asleep 2 minutes later literally wasting it that has happened about 3 times now and it gets to where I can be on a perfect sleep schedule without drugs at all and then do Meth one night all of a sudden and still accidentally fall asleep shortly after when I have had plenty of sleep, now it has gotten so bad that ill have plenty of sleep and make sure I eat well before I will do it and it will be like 2 weeks since I have done any and still (this happens almost every single time) I will feel awesome after smoking for anywhere from 1-3 hours and then I'll have a comedown feeling making me feel very depressed/very tired, still don't have an appetite though and I can still do things outside and feel a little decent doing them except I have a feeling like I'm badly dazed and am being forced along pretty much, I've tried doing more and way more when I start to feel this way and it absolutely doesn't work at all, sometimes I can catch it before my comedown feeling and stay lifted but if I ever wait for the feeling I never get back lifted and eating and hydration doesn't help any either...has anyone else experienced this? Any info at all would be great I don't want to continue using if it's going to be like this Everytime i use no matter what I do...I know quitting is best but I like it as long as it does right ...it helps to say also that when I first started I could stay extremely high for 8-14 hours now it's never more than 3 at all. Thanks everybody.

I can relate a bit. I take mostly pharmaceutical stimulants and coke but there are times shortly after taking whatever it may be, I actually feel more tired. I often can eat on them too (not always though). I dont think there is any real explanation other than you have become tolerant. Sucks doesnt it?

Yes yes it does lol I miss those long happy nights I guess it's not so bad it's a pretty good reason not to abuse it I guess

You've built a tolerance and your body needs more meth to get high! Also, stop smoking it because that's when all ur problems started. Put them in capsules , you will have a much longer high. Smoking meth gives the most side effects, cranks up your tolerance like crazy. Even shooting it is better, no joke.