• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tips to get through a kick?

Gabrielle*0531

Greenlighter
I have recently started running out of money to buy my H and have began kicking. I know the only way to feel better is to get an ipiod into your system. However, if that isn't possible do you guys have any tips for getting through the kick? Smoking weed has helped me tremendously but I'm still miserable and can barely get out of bed. Any tips or suggestions are wildly appreciated. Thank you guys so much.

a short term subutext detox is a pretty painless way to kick, get yourself enough subs to be comfortable but not 'high' and then half that the next day, half of half the next day, half the half half again and repeat for 4-5 days then jump off - the withdrawals will b pretty easy then.

get yourself some ibuprofen for the muscle aches, immodium for the diarrhea (be careful with that stuff tho cause it has lopeeramide in it which is an opiate), buscopan for stomach cramps and if you can trust yourself some diazepam for insomnia. don't trade one addiction for another tho

Some medications that should help would be gabapentin, clonidine or the drugs keeping mentioned. After you get through the initial withdrawal phase, your challenge would be finding ways to stay off heroin. How are you feeling now?

Hey Gabrielle, I really am saying this for your own good. If you were to take it upon yourself to peruse some of the older threads regarding this topic, you could probably get the answers you're looking for much faster.

Id like to add to this thread. Im also kicking right now cause money is short and im sick of this, im soon going to move onto a better university and i cant stay addicted and move 100s of miles away to a new school so i wanna be clean for that...
Ive stocked up on gabapentin, xanax, valium, edibles (i have a medicinal marijuana card i live in los angeles ) i have weed, a few subuxones strip and a pill, and if i reall wanted i can get oxy 15 and morph 15 er with a 30 minute drive.
Even with all that its really hard to quit. Its like i need to be locoked up in a cage or in jail for me to quit when i have meds that help me i seem to cave and find a way to get well.
ill stay posted for motivation im gonna try my best to not take any the rest of the night im at hour 12 in my college class right now :/
If i could get to hour 24 i would be so proud of myself, im just so sick of this and my birthday is about to come up i really dont want to be addicted still, i promise myself every year ill quit this birthday or that holiday and dont.