• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Tips on urgent Recovery from using meth night before?

So we went to my friends' dealers house, and I waited for 5 mins outside while he went in and got it. He came out, and I waited until we got to a wal greens to go in and buy a 100 pack of insulin pins for 15$. If you don't have the apteince to, at the very least ask someone on the street for a dollar to buy one needle with it, you really are verubseriously 4 and dangerously adddicted. Ihave never once reused anyones used needle, and RARELY do I even use anyone of them twice, even though quite honestly I do mostly im shots. I do this because I am both used to im shots with steroids for a couple years, m because it is MUCH harder to OD on when muscling it (obviously don't IM meth) . I have been IM and IV ing drugs for 3 years now, I have yet to get any disease of any kind, nor an abscess, nothing bad at all.

So iset it all up, did about a .1 IM shot,. And then stir up another .1 in eater and snort it. Got home, cleared up my living arrangements, ate a small bit and then started drinking a lot of coconut water and prdialyte, as I am clearly dehydrated and it djsturbs me, especially when it long mhg bjbkmnv

When after I drank all those f
Good! Did you make it home? Is that what you mean, Arlun? Did you fight off the urge for meth or did you end up with some fentanyl

Good! Did you make it home? Is that what you mean, Arlun? Did you fight off the urge for meth or did you end up with some fentanyl
Lol hopefilly, you'll see all the posts I just made. These forums are damn near implssk me

Do you not work? Why are you living in a hotel? I’m just curious lol. Why did you just start using in the last 3 years? Damn if I had made it this far in life and hadn’t used drugs, I don’t think I’d start.

Do you not work? Why are you living in a hotel? I’m just curious lol. Why did you just start using in the last 3 years? Damn if I had made it this far in life and hadn’t used drugs, I don’t think I’d start.

I'm in a state I'm not from and am just waiting to go back home. I have been in thriuhhamphetamines in the form of pills since my junior year of HS, and it would've helpedwhenever they would've liked to ojnnstaprescribing it to me. I have EXTREME adhd, and other brain functionality issues, that I've gotten proof of in my ADULT life, like lots of frontal lobe problems, the very back i had them do entire left part of my brain, the mmmmmmmpart that has control over your motor coordination is WAY UNDERactive in ñnñggwmy brain. I went to a place called the AMEN clinic, and they do scans on peoples b

I KNOW that certain drugs are beneficial to people and 100% mandatory for people to be the best version of themselves they could possibly be, and that the only reason that 12 step programs and other garbage like that was encourage us. I KNOW that the only reason the governments of the worlds make sure drugs illegal is to make sure all of, us do not get any of the benefit that drugs ABSOLUTELY have and hat any o
f the drugs that are legal have no real positive effect on anbody, like alcohol, marijuama, nicotine/tobacco, etc. Think about it, why myokgerous to you substances. Cigarettes are vsg eksmkm be he is

Well it depends on the country you live in. Some countries have more liberal drug laws. I disagree that drugs are 100% mandatory to be our best selves. I’ve used drugs both recreationally and not so recreationally for 25 years, and I’m leaning towards a more homepathic and natural lifestyle these days - or trying to get there anyway. Everything in moderation. Respect limitations. If I’m not in a good place (an occasional celebration), I avoid partying and getting fucked up. Nothing good happens past 2am in my world, shit past 12am really. Anyway, not everyone can moderate. That’s why there are laws in place, whether I agree or not, I get it.

Did not read entire thread. Clonaz good for coming down off ish? I took a Quetiepine and was back to normal after 3.5 hours of deep REM sleep; true story.

Dude why are you so apprehensive to non white people? I have no idea how you’ve ever found drugs to begin with. Where I’m from the best heroin comes from Black people, the best coke comes from Spanish people, and the less English they speak the better the coke. You need to broaden your horizons.

Dude why are you so apprehensive to non white people? I have no idea how you’ve ever found drugs to begin with. Where I’m from the best heroin comes from Black people, the best coke comes from Spanish people, and the less English they speak the better the coke. You need to broaden your horizons.
Let's just say I kinda grew up a screw up, I've spent a considerable amount of time in jail, particularly as a youth. I'm pretty much covered in tattoos, some of them I'm not proud of, that send a particular message to the people that meet me. I was just "raised" a certain way, and I was taught to not buy anything from people that are not your color. I've been ripped off before, let's just leave it at that. Piscas are generally fine to buy from, black people are a different story

California and nevada jails and juvenile detentions are particularly rough, so it's almost a necessity to clique up as fast as you can