• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tips on muscling heroin

TheHQueen98

Greenlighter
Hi, I've been muscling H for probably a good month now and I don't seem to get as high as I used to. I used to IV it and then took a 7 day tolerance break and went to muscling and when I first started Muscling it I would get decently high but over time I just don't get as high... I don't get it .. I use the same amount and even on the occasion I do use a little more and I still don't really feel it? Also I would like some tips and advice on muscling cause there really isn't much about it on the Internet. Thanks. Also if I'm posting in the wrong place please let me know , I'm new to this. Been using this site for a long time just recently decided to make an account. Also please don't tell me to go back to IVimg as I can't hit myself and also can't depend on someone else all the time (I used to have a boyfriend I lived with for a year and a half who did it for me) and don't tell me to change to smoking cause I've tried and I just don't feel it also please don't tell me to just quit. I'm looking for tips and harm reduction when it comes to muscling it!

'muscling' heroin as in injecting street heroin into a muscle (Intra - muscular/IM)?

It's completely unadvisable, as although this is a legitimate route of drug administration it should only ever be used with regards to sterile, pharmaceutical grade preparations. Administering street heroin in this manner carries the same risks as a 'missed hit' when using IV - any bacteria or other nasties in the drug, no matter how good the quality is, rather than being carried and eliminated through the bloodstream, will 'pool' at the injection site, leading to abscesses and increasing complications.

I'm sorry but if you can no longer get a register for IV then your days of injecting heroin are done with. Any attempt to continue will in all likelihood lead to loss of limbs and eventually life, as IM administration of heroin is not a sustainable option due to the above, and any attempt to find deeper veins massively increases your chances of hitting an artery.

I'm sorry I cannot be of more help but I implore you not to IM street heroin. You will develop an abscess, and the rest will be downhill from there. You need to take a MASSIVE tolerance break if you want to continue using, as smoking, insufflation (snorting) and PR (it's the Latin term used in medicine for a rather risque ROA so google it ) are now your only options.