View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tips On Intensifying LSD Trips?

Stoney Baloney

Greenlighter
Hello, I wanna know is there any way I can make my LSD trips more visually intense? I have done acid twice and tomorrow night will be my third time, and I know a few things that made the 2nd trip more intense. My first trip, I never had tried anything other than weed and Xanax, and I was familiar with LSD. I bought 3 tabs and ate them all on the same night. My first trip had almost no visuals at all. Yes I was tripping very hard, auditory echoing/hallucinations and I saw lots of trails. I was playing with my arms and hands and moving them around the whole night, and everything seemed a bit more bright and colors were more noticeable. My second trip, I only took 1 tab, and this was about 2 months after the first trip. In between the 2 trips I started to meditate on a daily basis, and I think that's what made the 2nd trip more intense than the first. To make a long story short my 2nd trip had wavy trailing visuals with minor color changes. Is there anything I can do other than meditating to make tomorrow night's trip more intense than the last?

Have you tried smoking weed while tripping? It's my personal favorite way of potentialing psychedelics, though it also can increase the mindfuck.

Have you tried smoking weed while tripping? It's my personal favorite way of potentialing psychedelics, though it also can increase the mindfuck.

I have not, and sadly, at least for tomorrow night I wont have access to any bud. :( But I have been thinking about eating an edible and a tab at the same time.

That would certainly work but it might get a bit intense depending on how strong your edibles are. I'd just eat the edible slowly so you can see how you like the combo before eating the whole thing. Happy tripping!

Split the dose by 30 mins instead of taking it all at once. That will completely later the character of the trip making it more MDMA like with psychedelic fluffiness on top. Dunno whether it makes it more "intense" or not but it sure changes things a bunch.

Lower your expectations. Approach your trip with an open mind. Be interested in something other than the visual effects. In my experience, the best way to reduce visuals is to build up your expectations of them and constantly search for them during the trip.

1-Cannabis, especially when orally administered.
2-small amount (no more than 3) of datura seeds will enhance Visuals. (small amounts only, large amounts can cause a delirium and you don't want that). In traditional ayahuasca and san-Pedro brews, datura or brugmansia is used for this purpose.Instead of datura seeds, you can also use pills against travel sickness, they have the same effects (and can also cause a delirium when too much is taken). Take just one or pill, or maybe two. Not more.
3-When you can get your hand on bufotenin...works mostly visually and can without any problem be combined with virtually any psychedelic. It's absolutely fantastic.
4-Fresh morning glory seeds. Fresh seeds hugely enhance the effects of LSD. Old seeds however, diminish the effects. You can also try to combine LSD with another lysergic like eth-lad. The synergy is extremely powerfull.

A tiny bith of (1P-)ETH-LAD
Nitrous (get plenty, and a proper whipped cream dispenser, frostbite is no fun)
Poppers are wonderful too, and even more so if you chase it with some nitrous.

Split the dose by 30 mins instead of taking it all at once. That will completely later the character of the trip making it more MDMA like with psychedelic fluffiness on top. Dunno whether it makes it more "intense" or not but it sure changes things a bunch.
Could you go further into details about that? How does separating the dose affect the the trip? I'm amusing by doing this the come-up would be particularly different compared to just doing it all at once but in what ways? Does separating the dose affect parts of the peak and in what ways if it does? I'm sorry I have an extremely curious mind that's why I'm asking all these questions. Oh and I do apologize but I do have one more question how does separating the dose make it more mdma as you say?
'

I find smoking cannabis from my pipe can create some insane visuals especially during the come-up phase. This one time I rolled a gram joint and preceded to smoke it after I ingested a tab in my garage. My garage was sealed off so I was basically baking it. Each hit I took from the joint the more intense my visuals got. It got to the point where my garage was filled with smoke and every hit I took made my vision purple. It was wicked cool until my whole garage started shacking and that's when shit hit the fan.

Could you go further into details about that? How does separating the dose affect the the trip? I'm amusing by doing this the come-up would be particularly different compared to just doing it all at once but in what ways? Does separating the dose affect parts of the peak and in what ways if it does? I'm sorry I have an extremely curious mind that's why I'm asking all these questions. Oh and I do apologize but I do have one more question how does separating the dose make it more mdma as you say?
'

It's something I always used to do with mushrooms because I was taking pretty high mushroom doses and couldn't choke it all down at once. Thought I'd give it a try with LSD and it blew my world apart. It's like a completely different drug - much more of an MDMA body-type high so you're rolling around on the duvet groaning with the physical intensity of it but you've got psychedelic visuals exploding all around you at the same time. Makes dancing wonderful (and I'm not a dancer) It's like you're on the best, cleanest hit of MDMA you've ever had. It takes you through a wormhole in space-time ;)

It can sometimes be a bit rougher on your digestive tract tho - so I'd recomend eating fairly lightly on the day and not eating or drinking much while you're tripping. Give it a try and see how it goes - I only know a couple of other people who've discovered this method but they're big fans of it too.