Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tips on attaining real LSD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prototrippin

Greenlighter
Hey, guys.

This is my first post over here, so be gentle.

Anyway, seeing myself as an experienced tripper, psychedelics are by far my drugs of choice.

I've gone on a journey a quite a few times with friends as well as alone on what I thought to be at the time, LSD. Having mixed it with smoking weed a few times, we all logged some pretty good memories while doing some, what we always called, the traditional "Trippin' at Nelson's".

Anyway, I had done my research before trying the drug, but clearly not thoroughly enough. Every time we had tripped, the drug was extremely bitter (which almost always ended up numbing my tongue), and we were instructed to hold it in our mouths as long as possible; these are what I now know to be two serious no-nos when it comes to taking unidentified blotters.

Anyway, to make a long story short, I believe my friends and I have been taking trips for quite some time now on some fake acid, whatever the stuff may have been (I've seen a lot of 2ci-nbome thrown around). We live in the midwest in the middle of nowhere, and this 'stuff' came from the nearest city (while sketchy, our only shot), about a 45 minute drive from our hometown.

I came to fall in love with the experience, and was heartbroken when I came to find it probably wasn't even true LSD I was taking. I'd like to be able to trip safely, but the problem is; I have no idea where to find real, true acid.

I know you guys can't just say 'Yeah, call up my guy, he'll take care of you', but I guess I was kinda looking for pointers on finding the stuff. I've been told to check around at festivals, but I know even they tend to be somewhat sketchy.

Sorry about the drawn-out post, guys; but I appreciate your input.

literally, my guess is as good as yours, i have no idea how to hook you up with real lsd if what you've been taking is weird nboei shit for however many periods of time you've been tripping on it. only bet would be the dark webs frankly.

literally, my guess is as good as yours, i have no idea how to hook you up with real lsd if what you've been taking is weird nboei shit for however many periods of time you've been tripping on it. only bet would be the dark webs frankly.

That's what I'd figured as well...I don't know much about that side of the internet, but maybe that's something new to learn about.

Either that, or just buying and testing until I find a reliable source.

I've done whatever-it-may-have-been only a handful of times, but I can without any hesitation say that I've had lingering affects from the trip. That may or may not be something I'll carry with me for the rest of my life, but I'm just glad I'm not suffering anything worse.

I'm one to believe that the mystery is part of the fun. I wish I had a source for nbome's, but I guess they don't sound like something that should be thrown around as L, especially for people new to the scene. Unfortunately, unless you have a truly reliable source, you're just gonna have to sample to local goodies and be happy you have access to at least that. If you're always careful with a new batch and start slowly, things should generally be alright. Also, try to feel out people you get this stuff from if you don't know them too well. I know the science isn't in on this yet, but many people tend to believe that something about the character, energy, intent or whatever of the people handling these substances passes something onto their effect. Shady people tend to supply "weird" trips while good hearted people seem to be carrying the happiest, most wonderful trips, regardless of the actual substance.

I'm one to believe that the mystery is part of the fun. I wish I had a source for nbome's, but I guess they don't sound like something that should be thrown around as L, especially for people new to the scene. Unfortunately, unless you have a truly reliable source, you're just gonna have to sample to local goodies and be happy you have access to at least that. If you're always careful with a new batch and start slowly, things should generally be alright. Also, try to feel out people you get this stuff from if you don't know them too well. I know the science isn't in on this yet, but many people tend to believe that something about the character, energy, intent or whatever of the people handling these substances passes something onto their effect. Shady people tend to supply "weird" trips while good hearted people seem to be carrying the happiest, most wonderful trips, regardless of the actual substance.

I have a source for many Nbomes, and I've never had the desire to try them again after getting one sold as "LSD". Consider yourself lucky. Real LSD is the bee's knees, Nbomes are.... Ummm... Like fecal matter in comparison. I always feel "magic" so to speak on LSD, where as on Nbomes, I feel like my brain is frying, and I've had lingering side-effects.

OP, just remember, if it's bitter, it's a spitter. Real LSD will find you when you're ready. I know it sounds stupid, but I've never sought out LSD successfully; it has always found me. Of all the 5 times I've done it, it has been sourced through a random and different person each time. To me, LSD is a magical, cosmic substance that seeks you out when you need it most.

Good luck in finding it. Everyone deserves to try LSD at least once!

Also, the above poster's comment on character is helpful. Last time I did LSD, a guy just came to my friend's place (they knew him prior, I didn't) and he just let us have a hit each for free, and we all shared in the magic. He wasn't seeking profits, Even for the prices he asked of other people, his profit margins were slim; he just wanted to share the love. People who feel a general need to spread LSD's love generally have real LSD.

I've no idea where you could find LSD officer. Good luck in your search.

Buy a testing kit from eztest or dancesafe. Keep obtaining until you find someone you can trust.... Warn those you trust of the people with fake shit so no one supports someone selling something as something it is not.

Hello there, welcome to bluelight. As you may know from the rules, we aren't here to help people obtain drugs so I have closed this. Please read the rules before posting again.

Status
Not open for further replies.