• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Tips for spotting an unmarked cop car on North American roads

i have been seeing cars with the first 3 letter of the license plate being GOD lately. they are pulled over on the side of the road with no lights on. one had a giant american flag covering the back windshield.

i am paranoid, but what are the chances of seeing 3 cars within a few days with the same first 3 letter of the license plate? on top of that they were all pulled over on the side of the road.....not driving.

ok, i need your guys help with this:

per wiki it says that using the combo of NYPD NYFD and GOD are banned for vanity license plates in NY.

does this apply to auto generated plates by the dmv as well? if this is the case then there should NO vehicle on the road in NY with a license plate starting with GOD.

any help with this would be appreciated. if it cant be used in a vanity plate i highly doubt it would be on a regular plate which just confirms my suspicion that these vehicles are governmental. thanks so much.

you sure these vehicles have NY plates on em? could be one of those fake plates people get to put on the front of a vehicle in states that don't require a front plate. not sure. does it really matter though? maybe GOD is after you... *cue spooky music*

i saw another one today near my house. yes, they all have NY plates. i think ill call the dmv tomorrow and ask them if GOD can be auto assigned to a plate. i have a feeling the answer is no because you cant use it for vanity plates in ny. maybe im a crack up but i would like to know the answer to my question. any input is welcome. oh, and i know this is cleshe but i gotta quote kurt cobain:
"Just cause your paranoid don't mean they're not after you."

NSFW:
tumblr_lxbg7ydZru1ql5012o1_500.jpg

arg, i dont think the GOD has any religious meaning. it just states on wiki that the use of that combination of letters is banned in NY. it would be like having a plate given to you starting with ASS or FUC. the have a bluelist for those combinations.

just called the DMV. they said it is impossible that they would auto assign a plate that started with GOD.....so why am i seeing these plates on the road?

^^for the headlights pic: when a crown vic has its headlights on, its turn signals in the light are slightly illuminated too making the shape even more distinct.

Great thread. In New Hampshire, until recently literally every state government car (whether it be city cops, state police, or the highway department) had a liscence plate that started with a capitol "G", presumably for "government." Well, that's changed, as now the local cops plates start with an MP that is horizontal on the plates like this:

M
--OTHER LETTERS
P

They started doing this around the same time that they started getting rid of the old crown vics and buying newer Ford models. The staties often drive Chevy Malibu's in NH.

(Funny story, when I first started seeing these MP plates, I was really paranoid about the end of the world, 2012, the US building FEMA (concentration) camps and all that, I thought it stood for "Military Police". I was really confused, thinking what else could it stand for? I had to go to the police station one day to get a copy of my CCW liscense and I asked the cop at the front desk would MP stood for, and she replied "Military Police". I looked at her funny and said "Why would the Cheif of Little Shit Town, NH drive a military police car?" She didn't know and asked another cop who replied, "No, it stands for "Municipal". )

Across the border into Massachusetts I've been fucked by a guy driving a Jeep Cherokee who was posing as the drug runner I was supposed to be meeting! Southern NH and MA also work together with task forces, to combat the severe narcotic epidemic in this area. Those guys could be driving anything. Just my input.

yeah, i too love this thread. i still have no idea why im seeing plates starting with GOD but rest assured i know it has nothing to do with religion. ny state has banned nypd nyfd and god from any plates so it stands for something governmental. anyway, i dont engage in any illegal activity so i dont give a fuck anymore. i have to drive by the state police station on the way to school everyday though so i always see weird ass plates and cars with modified antennas. i even see patty wagons.....so whatever.

i still think that this thread is interesting though and will be checking in from time to time. anyone from NY, please give your input. i only live in LA several days out of the year.

I used to work for both the DA and Public Defender in law school. The Feds (DEA) use seized cars for field operations. I have dealt with a case where a DEA agent made a bust with a M5 with rims. Local cops can use whatever they want (or can get their hands on) the vice and drug squad in my city drive everything and anything.

They don't look like cops either. Look for the ear piece and the gun under their shirt.

yeah, i too love this thread. i still have no idea why im seeing plates starting with GOD but rest assured i know it has nothing to do with religion. ny state has banned nypd nyfd and god from any plates so it stands for something governmental. anyway, i dont engage in any illegal activity so i dont give a fuck anymore. i have to drive by the state police station on the way to school everyday though so i always see weird ass plates and cars with modified antennas. i even see patty wagons.....so whatever.

i still think that this thread is interesting though and will be checking in from time to time. anyone from NY, please give your input. i only live in LA several days out of the year.

so when you thi8n they are following you go somewhere and park and see if they dont follow you but in a couple mins turn back around or come back around. and check to see where you are at and with who and they will generally creep be slower then most cars do..as soon as you see that, you get rid of everything and change your phone number. you take an extended break but stay around and see if you can maybe get pulled over and fuck with them..honestly if i could do it all over again i thought i was being followed but i thought it was just paranoia and i had this split second where was gonna throw the weed out the window and had a chance too but i ahain thought "naw no one would be folllowing me, im semi retired" and i continued on and they pulled me over and got a halfzip on me. and that led to my downfall and everytime i look back on it i thin "why didnt you throw it out???" its like i knew i was being followed and just didnt belive it or didnt want to believe it, i dont know..i really dont know. if i would have thrown it out they wuld have did the same thing and showed their hand and found nothing and i would have went home and got rid of evberything but i didnt and they found what i had and so forth..bullshit man, i wanna cry lol..it sucks i got a conviction for possession of weed. some states in the US i could have got pulled over and givin a ticket. now there is 2 states that says that its perfectly legal for adults to possess. but no not in illinois well not cook county especially..fuckin possession of marijuana so much bullshit

best thing to do is carry a bag of oregano with you and hang it from your rear view mirror. well, unless you live in CO or WA.

Good thread, most of the advice I could have given has been posted by others so I just wanted to stop in to say:

You guys are always making me late! My last three cars have all either been 90s model Crown Vics or the Grand Marquis (aka Mercury branded Crown Vic). _Every time_ I get behind someone at night they instantly start going 5mph below the speed limit. I have to put the old V8 to work and pass people like this constantly. :)

Of course, the added benefit is cops rarely give me a second look. So OP if you're really that paranoid perhaps you should buy an old Crown Vic. ;)

Also, where I am from some of the county cops still run the hatch back Mustangs from the 80s because I'm assuming they've dumped a ton of cash into them. Those are mostly used for high speed chases and what-not, and are slowly begin phased out as they buy the new Chargers they're replacing them with.

^^ the ugly fox bodies? Ick. the 5.0 engine (with interceptor upgrades I'm sure) is nice but that bodystyle is fucking hideous. new chargers are nice though. always preferred dodge to Ford (Found On Road Dead) anyway :p

Yea, they run 86 models iirc, used to see them all the time but like I said they're slowly getting rid of them. They were mostly on the interstates when I did see them a lot. I know they were using the same ones in South Carolina as well but I haven't seen any down there in years.

Up here in NC the locals seems to be moving away from Ford all together. As soon as we got our "education lottery" the cops all started getting new Chargers. Funny how that works, eh?

Out here inthe far western suburbs its chargers when they buy a new one that replaces the crown vic. SUV's I used to see a lot of ford explorers.

start selling drugs......any car that follows you for more than two turns, THEY are a cop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here police goto the delaerships and "test" cars out (up to a week i beleive)