• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Tips for smoking crystal from a bong/bubbler?

SoCalShordie

Moderator: TL
Staff member
Hey bluelighters..I smoke crys from time to time & im still trying to find the most efficient way to smoke from a bong. Sometimes I get a huge rip and sometimes I get a ghost hit. Could u share your own tips/hints for things like water level, how to properly inhale, etc. Thanks 😝

Hey bluelighters..I smoke crys from time to time & im still trying to find the most efficient way to smoke from a bong. Sometimes I get a huge rip and sometimes I get a ghost hit. Could u share your own tips/hints for things like water level, how to properly inhale, etc. Thanks 😝
I never could hit a bone consistently either, just like you. I'd be interested in knowing the technique.

keep flame off of glass, let melt before inhaling LIGHTLY.
i think everyone goes through this and actually just mentioned to a buddy that if im on one for a couple of days i tend to start doing it again. For me I realize its impatience. The hit comes from it cooling, not heating or smoking it like weed
Hope that helps

Oh, and let the shit cool and recrystal. Once theres a puddle your starting to burn it

I would assume you need a bulb like thing to vaporize it best in you put where the bowl of your bong would go I wonder if using a dab attachment even would work better for a bong with meth every time?

No tips on bubbler

Last piece of advice head shops sell meth bulb things here why I brought it up if I were using ice I would choose a cheap bulb thingy over a regular bong bowl

keep flame off of glass, let melt before inhaling LIGHTLY.
i think everyone goes through this and actually just mentioned to a buddy that if im on one for a couple of days i tend to start doing it again. For me I realize its impatience. The hit comes from it cooling, not heating or smoking it like weed
Hope that helps

Oh, and let the shit cool and recrystal. Once theres a puddle your starting to burn it
Thank you so much, that’s actually super helpful 😊