• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Tips For Rolling Slims

Kingoffrogs

Bluelighter
Hi guys.
I have been rolling slims for about 1-3 weeks now, and am still having trouble rolling them tight enough to the point where the weed doesn't move around inside the joint. If rolling a slim by hand (I put 1- 1.5 grams in each joint.) How would I go about ensuring it's tightness? Should I use a ramrod after rolling it to pack the weed down tighter?

It's hard to describe, but... put the pot in two little piles about where your thumb and fingers meet when rolling and then catch the paper against itself above the pot and roll the paper up and down. The two little piles will migrate out into a perfect joint shape and then you push the paper down and roll it up.

Maybe someone can help me describe this better, but the key is that back and forth motion before you roll it up.

Hm, that amount of weed is difficult.

I just line it up even. Roll it up and down several times to pack it tight. Then sort of pinch the spot where I intend to start folding the long back side and wrap it over.

Hm, that amount of weed is difficult.

I just line it up even. Roll it up and down several times to pack it tight. Then sort of pinch the spot where I intend to start folding the long back side and wrap it over.

It's honestly easier to just roll a cone and stuff it when you start going over a gram at a time.

Even easier to just buy a cone, but with the ones they sell you're going to end up with a scrawny-lookin' thing if you only put a gram into it.

Yeah, it's a hard amount

For a gram I'd use zig zag blunt wrap. Call me a noob but I don't like and can't roll Frontos:

I’m not smart enough to roll anything, so….
oRlpp3em.jpg

Tom

There’s also an XXL (5g) and an XXXL (10g) neither of which I’ve tried. I usually top out at slims with some concentrate added if I want an extra kick.

Oh "slim" is that?

Yeah basically what I'd do is put your pointer fingers horizontal behind the wrap. Thumbs horizontal too, in front. All 4 fingers pointing toward each other.

Try rolling using that position