• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Tips for properly vaporizing meth

Koka-kola

Bluelighter
I have a habit of burning the shit out of my meth no matter how I do it. I keep the flame around 1-1 half inch away from the bowl, rolling the bowl10 to 2. What am I doing wrong?

I have a habit of burning the shit out of my meth no matter how I do it. I keep the flame around 1-1 half inch away from the bowl, rolling the bowl10 to 2. What am I doing wrong?
heat it less, simple

edit - bit abrubt there apologies, it really is that simple though ime - flame lower than you are doing and for less time - keep moving the flame away altogether

you can always add heat but you can't take it away, less is more

The heat from the flame gets absorbed into the glass and will continue transferring through to your meth and possibly burning it well after you’ve taken the flame away. Hit the glass with the heat briefly and keep pulling the flame right away and watch what happens. It takes most of the meat to create the puddle from the crystal, after that once it’s liquid you only need to hit the puddle with brief bursts of heat (right in the middle of it in a kind of circular motion when it is in the 6’o clock position). As it rolls from 6-10 and from 6-2 it should plume.

Could you use a cannabis extract type Coil and quartz banger with a controller? I owned one 2 years ago, I bought a Rosin press, grew a 31 OZ outdoor Autoflower crop, but my immune system reacted aggressively to the Rosin. It’s like that.

On paper, I expected the purer Rosin to be much less allergy triggering than the same flower it is pressed from.

But it was the other way round.

I sold my rosin press. All money back as it was the best deal press maker out there and I got a load of accessories with it.

I had purchased the coil, banger and controller for that purpose, never used it, I still have the coil and banger.

No controller though. But I was also planning to source some DMT. I haven’t because I’m guaranteed to be very allergic to it. But I was planning to use the Banger and controller for the DMT.

I have never used Meth, I’m shockingly inexperienced I concede lol.

So I’ve no idea if it would work that way. If it does, that may be a good predictable, consistent and efficient ROA?

Could you use a cannabis extract type Coil and quartz banger with a controller? I owned one 2 years ago, I bought a Rosin press, grew a 31 OZ outdoor Autoflower crop, but my immune system reacted aggressively to the Rosin. It’s like that.

On paper, I expected the purer Rosin to be much less allergy triggering than the same flower it is pressed from.

But it was the other way round.

I sold my rosin press. All money back as it was the best deal press maker out there and I got a load of accessories with it.

I had purchased the coil, banger and controller for that purpose, never used it, I still have the coil and banger.

No controller though. But I was also planning to source some DMT. I haven’t because I’m guaranteed to be very allergic to it. But I was planning to use the Banger and controller for the DMT.

I have never used Meth, I’m shockingly inexperienced I concede lol.

So I’ve no idea if it would work that way. If it does, that may be a good predictable, consistent and efficient ROA?
@AutoTripper I don’t know the answers to your questions about the coil. Although some vapes can be used to vape meth though many say it wastes product. But please don’t start with meth. Some can handle it. Many can’t. If I had my time over again I’d take a pass on it and stick with other amps. Almost any other amp but meth.

DMT is pretty freaky too but it’s so intense it could never take over your life in the insidious way meth does. I don’t judge or comment on anyone already using meth, but I actively discourage any of my friends from starting with it.

@AutoTripper I don’t know the answers to your questions about the coil. Although some vapes can be used to vape meth though many say it wastes product. But please don’t start with meth. Some can handle it. Many can’t. If I had my time over again I’d take a pass on it and stick with other amps. Almost any other amp but meth.

DMT is pretty freaky too but it’s so intense it could never take over your life in the insidious way meth does. I don’t judge or comment on anyone already using meth, but I actively discourage any of my friends from starting with it.
Thanks man. Weed vaporisers vary massively in terms of effectiveness, efficiency, consistency.

A controller-coil-banger would possibly be the least wasteful, easiest to dial in precisely and consistently.

And don’t worry man, there is zero chance of me ever trying Meth even once. My allergies wouldn’t accept it even slightly for one hit, let alone one day, addiction.

An impossible path for me. I’d be buried before near addiction.

Same for coke, crack, heroin, ketamine, unless….injected. Which would, similarly to plugging, bypass the unnatural extreme immune response which is to anything entering via mouth and sinuses, into digestive tract and respiratory system.

I haven’t even been able to use any brand of toothpaste since 2006, nor bicarbonate of soda or Avtivated charcoal powder.

I use Himalayan salt to tooth brush ever since. To put any toothpaste in my mouth for a second it’s all hell to pay for.

This is really why I’m such a freak. True catch 22 just Living any which way, and always climbing a mountainside naked in sleet.

Take that away, give me freedom to live relatively normally, in endurable comfort, you’d see a different person outwardly.

My teeth and gums are immaculately healthy though. No cavities ever, I don’t even go to a dentist for about 4 years no, no issues. But I do oil pulling daily.

For allergies and respiratory congestion, but oil pulling is the best way on earth of looking after teeth and gums. Anybody with oral problems, cavities, or just wishing to optimise mouth health, should seriously be aware of it.

I use 6 grams coconut oil myself. The optimum amount for my mouth. The amount of upper respiratory mucus it hauls up is astonishing. That’s how I begin my 2-3 hour daily routine to clear a good two cups of dense bubbly mucus from my airways, to go another day. Steam inhaled essential oils, vitamin C, oil of oregano, cayenne, turmeric, raw garlic and much more.

Infection treatments in addition round the clock. It’s as abnormal a way of living as any other BL member possibly, before drugs even enter the equation.

Hence, whacky AutoTripper lol.

If you can find one made out of natural waxes and not paraffin. Although paraffin likely no more toxic than butane.
True. The only bad thing about using a tea light candle you can taste the candle lol but you get bigger hits and waste less product.

At first try to control the amount you’re taking. If you don't know how strong the drug is, this can help reduce your risk of overdose.If necessary, tap the pipe gently and hold the pipe halfway down the stem. Apply heat to the bowl as keeping the heat source moving around until smoke fills the pipe (so the bowl won't crack).