• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Tips and advice for preparing and using a glass light bulb to smoke meth with

Boku_

Bluelighter
I am thinking for something different i may sometime in the future try smoking meth out of a glass light bulb!

Does anyone have any advice for using a glass light bulb to smoke meth, Any advice on smoking technique is welcome not too mention any bluelighters with tips on taking the metal component out of a glass light bulb without breaking the bulb or getting your fingers cut or sliced from glass.

I found this step by step guide online and i printed it out for future reference

http://www.smokingmeth.net/how-to-smoke-meth-with-a-light-bulb-.aspx

If a bluelighter who is located somewhere in Australia can recommend a certain brand of glass light bulb that is easy to disassemble and readily available for purchase at a Woolworths or Coles supermarkets i would be all ears.

FYI to the forums users located in North America where i live in Melbourne AU we Aussie tweakers call a glass pipe that is used to smoke meth a crack pipe or "crackie" where as Americans call them oil burner pipes

Have no idea what i am talking about click the link below

https://www.dhgate.com/wholesale/glass+oil+burner.html

Thanks in advance for any advice or tips.

P.S if they're are any other Crystal meth users who like to chase the dragon off aluminium foil for their meth smoking sessions i would love to hear what size of dose you use when getting high. IMO if i am going to smoke ice and get high i need at least .2 of gram to enjoy the night or even .3 of gram to really live it up and feel good.

A lot of my mate's swear by the glass pipe to smoke as it is less wasteful as more smoke is breathed in and the fat white clouds a user will exhale out can be bigger with the glass pipe compared to the chasing the dragon technique but i don't know, smoking off foil works for me and using the glass crack pipe doesn't. Still i get to enjoy smoking meth.

Last edited:
Don't use a stem like for crack, man. You use one with a bubble on the end so you can roll it around and run it as you would on foil (while avoiding all the nastiness of foil). You won't suck any into your mouth with one, either. If you mentioned that in your post already, I apologize, but it was rather rambling and hard to follow.

^ yes this is the best way of doing it. The small size and bubble shape draws a lot of turbulent air past the vapourising meth (which by rolling you increase the surface area of), thus increasing the density of vapour, the strength of the hit, and reducing the tendency to oxidise your product (burn it).

It really has nothing to do with the size of the tube man. But the best way to do the bulb if your set on trying it is take a cheap pen, cut it in half put the two pieces side by side in the hole, seal any extra area with tape. One straw should be lower in the bulb than the other. The further out piece is your straw the other is to load/use as a carb. Works just as well as any other method and gives you more surface area to avoid burning the dope