• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Tiny air bubbles in mouth?

benzokitten

Greenlighter
So I forgot my old login so I created a new one. Hopefully this is in the right place.

Beginner cocaine user, I guess, as I've only used it on five occasions. Tonight I bought a gram and after taking about a third over the course of four hours I started getting a bubbling feeling in my mouth? I looked in the mirror and there are ACTUAL air bubbles coming from my lips. I asked my roommate and she confirmed this. Everywhere I look online jumps automatically to "foaming at the mouth" which I am NOT experiencing, not to mention I feel otherwise fine. I had about 4 shots of vodka on top of the coke.

I'm guessing/hoping that it was just cut with baking soda or some shit? Or maybe I have a really dry mouth (despite I've drank 80 fl oz of water today). Any input?

lol relax champ, you just got some pasties, you'll be alright, try drinking something like gatorade that with restore electrolyte balance, cocaine can most definetely quickly dehyrate you and leave you with a dry mouth, even if you are constantly drinking water.